Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

I found this on stack overflow: "How to check if an integer is within a range?"

if( in_array( $Int , range( $Min , $Max ) ) )

If you haven't worked with PHP before, this is a really dumb line of code. It potentially uses a huge amount of memory depending on $max and $min and in_array is so very slow. I've been working with PHP these past few months on a machine with like 50mbs of memory where I need every ounce of performance out of it. Then I found this. :P

Today I went to my favorite thrift store. Suddenly, I heard a very familiar tune. When I turned the corner into the next aisle, I saw a lady handing her daughter Twilight Sparkle's balloon. The mother said "Look, it's from My Little Pony!" The little girl was overjoyed! I didn't even mind that if I saw it first, I would have snapped it up!

LOL!

One friend that I had not heard from for a long time just popped up again and it was amazing to talk to her again :D <3 That made me smile :):D 

I got a new MLP merchandise! It's a coffee mug since my old MLP mug got worn out, I went shopping and found this super adorable mug and it made me smile.

(edited)

Operation: Bring back the Fox was a success! Very happy about that ^ ^

To say I smiled is an understatement.

Getting play of the game as Genji two times in a row in Overwatch.

Full of jelly....

I'm over here, skating by on Torb Potgs

-_-

Edited by Vulcan

Just having discussions with my best friend via Skype helped me feel so much better about myself.  :catface: