Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

(edited)

My friend giving me her full support on switching to mellophone, even though the rest of the section already hates me and the other person switching ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Rulerofblocks

Murica. Murica made me smile today.

Seriously though, it's easy to get caught up in negativity based around who our leader is or what laws are getting passed, but let's all take a moment and realize how lucky we are. Whether you live in the US, the U.K., Germany, Italy, Kenya, Iceland, Indonesia, Canada, Australia, wherever, you are lucky enough to have the freedom to get on the Internet and talk with other bronies. You have the freedom to watch pastel ponies, for most of us, whenever we want. I think we should all be happy for a moment for that, and that we should all spend a moment wishing the best for those millions of people out there who don't have that freedom today. You don't have to be an American to appreciate being free on the 4th.

/motivational speech

• Brohoof 2

A girl that I have talked to for a while. She's busy and can't come on very often unfortunately. But, she's had such an impact on my life that just the thought of her makes me smile. I'd say who it is, but I don't know if she would want to me to say who she is.

• 2 weeks later...

When I opened a box of chocolate Pocky I noticed that they had all stuck together. Every single one. It's not much but it certainly made me giggle a bit.  :D

Just being back and catching up with some people I haven't seen in ages :)

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

My hoodie arrived just today and I must say it's the best purchase I've done in a while.  :icwudt:

I got my course selection and got into the elective I wanted! Plus, I have a four day week with Friday off! Couldn't ask for a better schedule! It gives me an extra day that I can work on if the projects get too insane ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I reached lvl 99 on my main in WoW, it's the highest level I've ever been :).  I'm trying to reach lvl cap before I get my copy of Legion later this month.  

Also, I heard some more info about Chronicles of Elyria today which is pretty exciting, I wish I had the money to support the game though.  Oh well...

• Brohoof 3