OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Getting a call for a job interview.

Congratulations.

What made me smile?

New episode today.

also:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzcSnnU0xsc

Edited by Tom

I got this idea in my head that I wan't to try my hoof at making plushies. I didn't know where any fabric stores are in my area so I found this upholstery/sewing place and checked it out to see what they have. This woman came out from the back and asked if she could help me. I told her I was looking for fabric to make stuffed animals. Sadly she didn't have anything suitable but she started asking about the plushies. I told her how MLP plushies are really popular right now and are selling for $60+ on eBay. I told her it has to be the latest generation though. At that point my grandmother (who came with me) proceeded to tell her about bronies and that I'm going to a convention. Surprisingly (to me) the lady said that's cool and that she's been to upholstery conventions. (I didn't even know those existed o_O) She asked me what the name of the show is and wrote it down so she can look it up later. She also told me about some stores where I can get fabric. (Hobby Lobby)

That is what made me smile today. :)

• Brohoof 1

My friends being awesome and accepting my brony-ness!

Also a friend of my dad's gave me a bunch of free money to add to my collection (he even gave me 5 old silver dollars worth 25 $ a piece), and a free baytronix telescope! :D (I couldn't afford my own so I this is awesome for an amateur stargazer like myself!)

co-op playing for the first time ever with Zoop on Doom.

actually, the whole damn day has been a whole, big smile for me. so my answer is: the entire fucking day. because it ROCKED.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

Life is good.

Also I just came up with a brilliant idea to get money.

Here's my plan:

• Learn how to sew and make plushies
  • Make some FiM plushies
  • Sell them over ebay
  • Profit

And this plan will also provide me with some plushies and the money can be used to buy more merch.

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 1

Life is good.

Also I just came up with a brilliant idea to get money.

Here's my plan:

• Learn how to sew and make plushies

• Make some FiM plushies

• Sell them over ebay

• Profit

And this plan will also provide me with some plushies and the money can be used to buy more merch.

My thoughts exactly. I just hope I can make them. I haven't even tried to make one yet. If I could get good at it, this is what I would like to do:

• Make enough money on eBay to cover the cost of going to BronyCon.
  • Get a vender's table at the con and sell plushies there.
  • ???
  • Even more profit!! Plus a free trip to BronyCon!

Oh, and I just woke up so I haven't smiled today yet.

Let's see, there were a few things today.

- They played this on my college radio today.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryqaS07WaU&feature=related

That was really awesome. It proves that i'm not the only brony there! :D Now I just have to find out who was in charge of the radio today! ^^

They also played epic sax guy too which was also pretty awesome.

-I went to Tim Hortons to get a large coffee. The dude messed up and made me pay the price of a small coffee... and gave me an extra large lol

-I saw an old friend of mine from high school who I hadn't seen for like two years.

- I missed my bus and got late to school.. That didn't make me smile too much though :(