Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fandoms you're in?

Silver Bells

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have a fandom before MLP that took up 2 years of my life.

I had over 1,000 in the community forums.

This fandom was Minecraft.

I retired 2 months ago from it.

Haven't played it since.

Did you have a previous fandom before MLP?

If so, please tell us in the comments! And remember, love and tolerate! :-D

post-25311-0-46772100-1395367655_thumb.jpg

I was a hardcore member of the kingdom hearts fandom.

Completed all the games and read fanfics like there was no tomorrow. Glad I did it but would want to be that fanatical again.

Left that fandom to become part of this one!

I had a Fandom before MLP, and I'm still in it! ^^

I'll admit, it's quite the challenge being in 2 fandoms really hard-core at the same time, but I think I can handle it. ^^"

That fandom is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Woot woot! ^^

I was nursing a strong Touhou obsession in the months prior to my discovery of MLP in earnest. And anime in general. Homestuck too. I'm still in all those fandoms, just not to the same extent. I moved shop from Homestuck and Touhou RP to MLP RP, started following brony music. Nowadays the only forum I'm active in online is this one.

I was, and i'm still a part of the Pokémon fandom.

I don't go on any forums about it anymore.

But I still love it to death. I've been in the fandom for... 8 years now? I used to be in the STH one, quit a few years ago.

I'm getting into new fandoms lately, though. Just joined the DW fandom during the 50th Anniversary and joined the insane BBC Sherlock one last month.

Edited by Shift

Doctor Who, anime in general, MLP:FIM, The Discworld book series, and the Artemis Fowl book series (Movie in works!) 

Not necessarily in that order.

snip

Artemis, your screen name reminded me to add the Artemis Fowl books to my list of fandoms!

PS. Have I told you that your sig picture is adorable?

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

@@cuteycindyhoney

To this day I forget that the Artemis Fowl series exists. I started reading one of them at one point but I couldn't understand it at all at the time.

It's a series I've meant to give another shot for years but I'm not one for novels most of the time.

Oh, soooooooo MANY fandoms.

I'll take too long to list them all, so I'll just list the active ones.

My Little Pony

Batman

Pokemon

X-Men

Avengers

Wander Over Yonder

Thundercats

Artemis, your screen name reminded me to add the Artemis Fowl books to my list of fandoms!

PS. Have I told you that your sig picture is adorable?

You haven't, but thanks. :P

Don't remember who drew that image, but Chaotic Discord added the "ARTEMIS" beneath it, and I'm rather fond of it.

And you know, I've never read the Artemis Fowl books. Since so many people assume that's where my name here came from, perhaps I should give them a shot. 

• Brohoof 1

I'min two other fandoms aside from MLP, but nowhere near as active in them as I am in Bronydom.

I'm also a Whovian and a Furry. Whovian being some what recent (last year). Though I've been a furry for about 10 years now. I still occasionally check up on one furry forum, because my friends are on there, and I've got mod duties. but other than that. MLPForums is really the only forum I'm active in each day.

You haven't, but thanks. :P

Don't remember who drew that image, but Chaotic Discord added the "ARTEMIS" beneath it, and I'm rather fond of it.

And you know, I've never read the Artemis Fowl books. Since so many people assume that's where my name here came from, perhaps I should give them a shot. 

Artemis also brings to mind Sailor Venus's cat friend.

:P

I rarely participate in other fandoms despite loving the franchises behind them; Supernatural, Almost Human, previous generations MLP, etc. I stay away from those others, merely out of lack of interest in interacting with other fans. However, I am brony through and through and ponies are just plain awesome.

Though I was a furry for almost ten years, sort of regretting all that time I wasted in that shit community.