Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fandoms you're in?

Silver Bells

Although the MLP fandom is really the only one that I participate within the community on a regular basis, I am a monumental Doctor Who fan.

My parents introduced me to the Peter Davison Doctor Who about 2 years before the 2005 revival so I was quite a big fan anyway. My father and I even built a cardboard Dalek that I could go inside and walk around the house in. We made the eye stalk about of a plastic pole with a painted tennis ball and the laser was made of a old Power Rangers toy gun I had. It was awesome and when the new series arrived I was ecstatic. So yeah I'm a pretty massive Whoovian.

I guess I'm in the Warhammer 40k fandom as well along with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really "in" any fandoms, but I'm a big fan of a few video game genres/franchises, like FF, BT, GTA, CTR, and all that jazz. I used to play Pokemon when I was young but not anymore. 

Edited by ~Vallo~

Hello!

There's already a thread like this, so i wouldn't be surprised if this gets merged or locked :P

I do not take part in any other fandoms, but i'm definately a fan of Harry potter, Lord of the rings. MLP is the first fandom i've got into a little more seriously.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

There's already a thread like this, so i wouldn't be surprised if this gets merged or locked :P

I do not take part in any other fandoms, but i'm definately a fan of Harry potter, Lord of the rings. MLP is the first fandom i've got into a little more seriously.

I searched for it this time and didn't find anything, so I don't see why it would get locked. Unless I missed something, then yeah, maybe.

Lessee here, I love the anime fandoms. I'm a huge sonic fan (although even I will admit that the classic fans are hypocrites and need to shut their damned mouths).

• Brohoof 2

I'm part of the :

Star Wars

Doctor Who

Alien

Terminator

Lord Of The Rings fandoms.

MLP is the one I'm the most involved in although I don't have any merchandise from it (yet) while I (used to) collect merch from the aforementioned franchises  ;)

Here's some stuff I have if you are interested  ^_^

post-12045-0-90632900-1359317900_thumb.jpg

post-12045-0-25277500-1359317954_thumb.jpg

Edit : Forgot Back To The Future ! How could I !

Edited by Malakili
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really take part in many, but I'm a big fan of FF, Banjo Kazooie, Zelda, Mario, CTR, and many others.  I never really got into anime.

Edited by ~Vallo~

I was a huge fan of Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh a few years back. I still am a fan of them, just not to the same extreme as before. :P

I remember obsessing over the anime Soul Eater for a while. I even changed my username on here to represent my favourite character at one point.

My Little Pony is for sure the most serious fandom I'm a part of though. I'm more dedicated to it than any other one. ;)

• Brohoof 2

the punk scene! it's awesome, it's great! if want sum high energy music that will make you wanna break things... punk is it! i recommend wolfbrigade, the exploited, blood for blood, the restarts, violent affair, the misfits, nofx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S2dDIufWNQ

Edited by zombronie
  • Brohoof 2

Not in any order

MLP

Minecraft 

Star Wars 

Lord of the Rings 

Adventure Time 

Regular Show

Ed Edd Eddy

Powerpuff Girls 

Devil May Cry

Bayonetta 

Rocky 

Mahou Sensei Negima

DBZ

and that's only 1/10th of what I love. I am obsessed with many things 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 1

Right now it's basically anime (especially Fullmetal Alchemist) and MLP, though I was also big into Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it was on.  Others (to varying degrees) include comic books, Battlestar Galactica, and video games.  I love Star Wars and occasionally enjoy an episode of Star Trek, but I wouldn't call  myself part of those respective fandoms.

BTW my username comes from my favorite FMA "ship".

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

When I was younger i used to be in the pokemon fandom, nowadays it's boring and MLP is 20% cooler then all of those listed yay :D ^-^ this is probz the only fandom i will be in for Ages

• Brohoof 1

I am a fan of lots of things, but MLP is really the only fandom that I am actually taking part in.

Okay, here is a list:

MLP

Zelda (I have quite a collection going on)

Anime (Fullmetal Alchemist being my favorite)

Final Fantasy

Shenmue

Star Wars

Star Trek (Not the original series though, but I like the originals movies)

Lord of the Rings

Back to the Future

Halo

Psych

Minecraft

Ed Edd n Eddy

Metal Gear Solid

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Zelda (I have quite a collection going on)

Same here. My favorite series of video games is the LoZ series by a long shot. I've only played about 5, but that's enough for me to know.

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite installment to the series in Majora's Mask, with Ocarina of Time after that.

Majora's Mask is quite underrated. I was to young when I played it to understand the emotional aspect of the game. I should really play it again. Ocarina of Time is my favorite in the series. I have beaten it so many times, I've lost count.

• Brohoof 1

I have a few fandoms I am apart of 

Star Wars

Star Trek (I like every show except for Voyager it sucked)

Marvel Universe

DC Universe

James Bond

Pokemon

Battlestar Galactica

Nintendo 

Final Fantasy (Final Fantasy 9 is my favorite)

and MLP

• Brohoof 1

*unleashes inner nerd* there are alot of fandoms im a part of. 

Heres my list because i can:
Final Fantasy
Adventure Time 
Regular Show
Looney Toons(1950-2000 era)
Kingdom Hearts
Alot Of anime including DBZ,Inital D,FLCL,and others
Legend of Zelda
Dungeons and Dragons
Star Wars and Star Trek

• Brohoof 1

Majora's Mask is quite underrated. I was to young when I played it to understand the emotional aspect of the game. I should really play it again. Ocarina of Time is my favorite in the series. I have beaten it so many times, I've lost count.

Yeah, they're both amazing in their own ways. Ocarina of Time is traditional and happy, but Majora's Mask has a dark story and a feeling of doom throughout the game. Majora's Mask is a very misunderstood game by fans.

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

When I was younger i used to be in the pokemon fandom, nowadays it's boring and MLP is 20% cooler then all of those listed yay :D ^-^ this is probz the only fandom i will be in for Ages

How much younger could we be talking here? You just turned thirteen this month--Pokémon? That changes up every few years. What was your first taste of the Pokémon franchise like and when was it?

• Brohoof 1

I use to be really into Pokemon as well. That was back when Pokemon use to be everywhere. I was probably about 11-13, which was back in 98-2000. I knew all 150 Pokemon, back when there was 150 Pokemon, plus some new ones that were going to be introduced into the first movie. I remember getting my dad to take me to it when it came out in theaters. Then I started getting into DBZ and I completely dropped Pokemon after a bit.

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 1

I was into Pokemon when i was 10/11 but then got bored with it. I have tried to watch/play it again.. it just bores me.. Now MLP will be with me for ages..!!

Yeah, but you didn't specify what part of Pokémon you were into. Was it the videogames? The most recent ones between the beginning of 2010 to the beginning of 2012? Nintendo DS? Older entries? Other things?

• Brohoof 1