Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fandoms you're in?

Silver Bells

I am a:

1. Whovian

2. Brony

That's about it for the fandoms I'm into currently, to be honest. I used to be a part of so many more, but once I entered college, I didn't have much time for fandoms anymore, and sold all of my video games for extra money... *le sigh* Still, I will admit that the less fandoms you are into, the less money you spend on things! Lol. Conventions always, ALWAYS eat a hole in my wallet. 

MLP:FiM is the only fandom I have ever been a part of.

Never before had I felt intrigued by a group of people. I didn't think sourly of bronies when I first heard of them, I just wanted to learn about them. I was already a fan of the show when I learned about bronies, but the things I heard of them were giving me mixed messages. I thought to myself But the show is so delightful... surely the community is just the same... right? RIGHT!

Anyway, after joining the brony fandom, I feel content here. I feel no need to join other fandoms when I have an excellent one already to be a part of. I suppose that is no excuse though... I dunno. I just feel like the bronies are the warmest group of people I will ever have the pleasure of encountering. No point in finding a new place to sit if you're already comfortable, right? wink.png

Well, it change from time to time, according to my moods. I have lots of them but currently, the 5 main ones are:

-MLP: FiM

-One Piece

-Fire Emblem Awakening

-1987's TMNT cartoon

-Reboot

• 1 month later...

I can't say I'm part of any community, but obviously I'm into MLP along with a number of manga (albeit none in particular). The only thing I can say with certainty I'm into more than MLP is Avatar :33

Ok, here we go

Spyro the dargon, crash bandicoot, halo, gears of war, assasins credd, walking dead, sonic the hedgehog, pokemon, my little pony, adventure time, imagine dragons, def leppard, cats, star wars, NCIS, WWE, rise against, bionicles, forum sights, call of duty, history, jak and daxter, bleach and pendragon

i'm only in two major fandoms right now. the first and the one i've been in the longest would be the dead space fandom, since 2008.

but ofcourse i'm also in the MLP fandom, but i joined that one only months ago.

I'mma fan of many things, but I can't say I'm in many "fandoms".

I'm a brony, so that counts as one.

I'm a fan of Katawa Shoujo, and also partake in foruming and discussion. A lot like I do with MLP.

I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of The Legend of Zelda series, and I'm a member of a Zelda forum. I'm even in the process of making me own fan game. (I'm kind of in a dry spell right now, but I'll go back to it.)

---------

That's all I can think of right now.

Technically, I'm a member of a few different fandoms, but the only ones I'm really involved in at the moment (besides MLP obviously) would be the Pokemon and Tokusatsu fandoms. Other fandoms include Transformers, Megaman, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Bionicle and Green Lantern. 

My Little Pony (of course)

Pokemon and almost anything Nintendo

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Sonic

SpongeBob (mostly the older ones)

Adventure TIme

Regular Show

Doctor Who

MLP (duh)

Ace Attorney (Turnabout Storm led me here, remember? I also belong to both Court-Records and Ace Attorney Online. Additionally, I collect every manga volume I can get my hands on)

Kingdom Hearts (used to belong to 4 different forums, but left after a few too many arguments. I also collected every manga volume until the official English translations were discontinued)

Pokemon ('bout time Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis showed up in the anime)

Mario

Naruto (currently collecting every manga volume 28-onward (already saw Part I on Toonami back in 2005-2008, so no need for 1-27))

etc.

Aside from My Little Pony, my fandoms include:

-Star Wars
-Star Trek (became a fan relatively recently. Thanks, Abrams.)
-The X-Files
-Untergangers - Hitler parody makers/fans of the movie "Der Untergang" (eng. "Downfall" 2004)
-Dragon Age fandom
-NGE
-Oreimo
-Pokémon

And I guess that's pretty much it.

(edited)

i am a proud member of these fandoms:

• avatar: last airbender (cartoon only)
  • doctor who
  • torchwood
  • the sarah jane adventures
  • veiwtiful joe
  • mikuhatsune (idk if they have a fandom for it i just extremely like her)
  • star wars 
  • startrek
  • mlp:fim
  • sonic the hedgehog
  • tron
  • steam punk 
  • cyber punk

and i think that's all of them.yay.png

Edited by rouge_wind

Other than the rather obvious FiM one, I guess I'm part of the Doctor Who fandom. If it still counts, I'm also still part of the Homestar Runner fandom too (well, what's left of it anyway).

Fandom's you're in? Way too many, that's for sure.

Brony (No dip Sherlock)

Whovian

Pokémon

Warrior Cats

Harry Potter

Lord Of The Rings

Superheroes in general (Mostly Marvel)

Star Trek

Gravity Falls

Phineas and Ferb

Anime In General (Especially Soul Eater. And if Corpse Party has a fandom, I'm in it. happy.png )

And also, if Harvest Moon has a fanbase,

If Fragile Dreams has a fanbase,

If To The Moon has a fanbase,

I'm in those.

If gamer fandoms count, I'mma PewdiePie bro, and I love Cryaotic.

So yeah. The list never ends. Never really thought about how many things I love. huh.png Oh well, it's fun being obsessed. wink.png

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

hmmm....

Harry Potter

Gravity Falls

Ouran Highschool Host Club

and The Hunger Games (kind of)

Not really many fandoms actually *shrug*

Oh! And My Little Pony :D. I thought that was kind of implyed.

Edited by Eureka

I really am not a fan of "labels" because it seems like no matter what "fandom" I'm in I tend to stray away a little bit. I'm currently both a "Furry" and a "Brony" and that's it. I really don't contribute to either very much but I still in some ways see that I'm apart of them.  :/

(edited)

I was first watching My Little Pony in 1986 when I got into the MLP fandom. My other fandom beside MLP are Eurovision Song Contest. This is my cassettes from the 1980s.

dmy1hh.jpg

Edited by Ulrik Raben

TV/Movie/Book fandoms:

~Gonger (It's a small fandom for Gonger & Gonger 2, German movies)

~Harry Potter

~Doctor Who

~Sherlock

~Divergent

~Percy Jackson

~My Little Pony

~Lord of the Rings

~Omen Series

I'm also in a lot of music fandoms.

And then I'm also in some youtuber fandoms including Cryaotic, CinnamonToastKen, Pewdiepie, ZutaraRaven, Red, Ru$$ Money, Sp00n, Nova, Tobuscus, & Smosh

I'm in the following fandoms:

• Portal
  • Pokemon
  • Anime
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • My Little Pony/Brony

These are just the main ones I'm in.

I'm in the MLP fandom...But that's about it. There are other things I'm a fan of, but I honestly try to avoid fandoms on account of fans ruin everything.

Er, I'm a LEGO fan, a D&D fan, and an MLP fan. I can't really think of many other fandoms I'm part of besides those three. I'd have to say I'm most into MLP, then LEGO, then D&D.