Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fandoms you're in?

Silver Bells

Brony fandom and the Whovian fandom. It sucks because I have to choose between either watching the 50th anniversary or the Season 4 premier... why do they have to make it difficult????

The 50th anniv special isn't going to get on YouTube easily, The Season 4 premiere is. What do you think?

And for poor Asians like me we can watch niether...

Here coming my favorite fandoms, I have collected many of them since ancient times.

Mlp

Doctor Who

Supernatural

Lord of the Rings

The Bible

Regular show

Homer

Sherlock Holmes

Eragon

Elder scrolls

Battlefield

Half life

Age of empires

Command and conquer

Warcraft

................ Other countless things too!

Well, I'm going for it. I'm going to try and name as many of my fandoms that come to mind. Here goes.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Gravity Falls

Regular Show

Oreimo

Lucky Star

Ace Attorney

Cave Story

Professor Layton

Assassin's Creed

Mario

Crash Bandicoot (never played a single Crash game, but I've looked into all of them to the point that I really don't need to.)

Klonoa (Briefly played the first game on a crappy emulator. Loved it. Plus, Klonoa is adorable)

Super Mario

Sonic

Portal

Halo (4, specifically)

Kid Icarus

Team Fortress 2

Donkey Kong

Kirby

Fire Emblem

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Harvest Moon

Legend of Zelda

Pokemon

Vocaloid

Hotel Dusk

Minecraft

Otomen

And with all of the other fandoms I want to get into (Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Persona, Half Life, Spyro, Layton brothers, and probably others, this list is FAR from complete.

The only other fandom that I'm in other than My Little Pony has to be the Godzilla fandom.

I've been a fan of the Godzilla movie since I was 6 ( with my first Godzilla movie being Godzilla vs Space Godzilla)

I still love these movies and they're still a blast to watch, hell I even found the 1998 Godzilla kind of enjoyable but that's just me. 

• Brohoof 2

My main fandom is MLP. Other than this fandom I'm not really "in" any fandom. Yea I love Walking Dead, Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who etc. but aside from the random Doctor Who meme I wouldn't say I'm involved in those fandoms at all.

Though, I know plenty of trivia on almost anything that I've ever played or seen, more than a so-called "Whovian" that I know IRL. I'm a big fan of plenty of things, but I wouldn't say I'm involved in any kind of fandom aside from this one.

• Brohoof 1

Hehehehehehhe...

1) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

2) Doctor Who

3) Sherlock

4) Once Upon A Time

5) The Legend of Korra

6) Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D 

7) Pacific Rim

Eeeek! 

Edited by jezsiema

I am in many fandoms, which include but are not limited to:

My Little Pony Friendship is magic,

Mystery Science Theater 3000,

Rifftrax,

Furry to a degree,

That guy with the glasses especially the Nostalgia Critic,

Empire Total War,

Game of Thrones,

Pokemon,

Batman the animated series.

Obviously the brony fandom.

But before that, I was part of the furry fandom? I'm not sure if it's even accurate to call myself a former furry because at the time I just liked this one particular web comic that had anthropomorphic characters. Besides that, I wasn't really that much involved, if at all, with the furry community. In any case, I'm not involved in that community at all now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in a lot of fandoms. Far too many to list them all. But I'll try:

Kingdom Hearts (the all-time best thing)

Harry Potter (the all-time third-best thing)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (as well as all the side-series)

The Slenderman Mythos (and all accompanying mythoi)

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (obviously)

And some other things.

I'm not a part of many fandoms, except for the Brony fandom, though I am a furry, and a hardcore otaku. :P

I guess I'd be a part of the Pokemon fandom, too, considering how much I play the games.

Hmm...if the definition of "being in a fandom" means actively interacting with other members of that fandom, then the only ones I'm in are...

MLP

CCP's games: Eve, Dust, Valkyrie and World of Darkness (I've done conventions, tabletop, LARP, online discussions, etc...the fandom stands vigil for the MMO that's been 7 years in the making, and still has no launch date)

Other things that I like, but don't actively participate in, fandom-wise:

Adventure Time

Bravest Warriors

Invader Zim

Metalocalypse: I picked up the official score of their albums (as if I could ever attain "Advanced Fast Hands Finger Wizard Master Class" like Skwisgaar, and I've seen them in concert twice

Oh God, so many fandoms. MLP obviously, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Dr. Who, RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter, Adventure Time, and I think that's about it. But it's a lot to keep track of. 

Edited by Sabrinie