Do you drive/ own a car?  

215 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drive?

• Yes I have a licence and a car
    • I have a licence but no car
    • I have no licence but I drive as a hobby
    • I have no licence and no car
    • other (post in comments)

I drive a bright yellow '88 Honda Prelude which has no antenna, no radio, no air conditioning, no carpets, no back seats, no fog lights, no spare tire, no odometer, and occasionally no speedometer as well. (Some days it decides that it's better for me not to know how fast I'm going.)

Do you think it's time for a new car yet?

post-9224-0-94742200-1354043102_thumb.jpg

my focus looses the speedo but only when its raining Its pretty annoying because its stuffs up the ecu and the car starts running weird if the speedo dies. I could fix it but i hate the car and cant be bothered lol

I have had my license since I was 16 and me and the boyfriend recently bought a car together a 2012 Mazda. i am so in love with that car it is ridiculous, my last car was litterally falling apart and had a failing transmission, so this thing is like a absolute dream. not to mention the gas mileage makes me want to skip ans sing and throw confetti everywhere

Incase anyone was curious, heres the little girl thats hidden under the cover next to my truck. i hope to someday see it built and on the road. just need funding to get it fixed up how i want it. stripped down and lightened with a slightly tuned up motor and a whole lot of personality. hope im still into ponies by the time its done, since a Rainbow Dash decal on the quarter window would be really fitting. Her name is Marilyn and she was born in 1984

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I don't drive, i ride...

I ride a motorbike, its cheaper to insure/run/buy than a car and its far more fun.. so yeah :P

I only have a partial licence for it though, restricting the engine size but the full test is £850, i plan on doing it sometime in the summer. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Yes, I have a license and a car.

I just bought a 2003 Chevy Impala last week. It's a 9 year old car, so it's not perfect. But it looks great and drives great. Engine has plenty of power too :)

(kind of a crappy pic :P )

Posted Image

Edited by DashPony

Yeah, I drive. I don't have my license yet, but I've had my learner's permit for months now. I drive my parent's car, which will be my car in a year. A 2009 Dodge Caliber. It ain't bad, but it's an econo bucket.

I'm only 14, so I can't get a liscence yet. :(

But I'm hopefully gonna start driving next year. I'm getting my mom's Toyota highlander while she gets a new Rav 4.

Edited by Betez

Yep, I have a license and a very reliable truck.

post-8252-0-70744300-1354069510_thumb.png

It's a 2000 Ford Ranger, automatic transmission and a 4.0 liter V6. I average about 17 to 18 mpg total, and it has 185,300 miles on it with no break downs. My dad bought this in 2002 when I was still a little kid, and he gave it to me when I got my license, and I've been driving it for 2 1/2 years now.

post-8252-0-25112000-1354069758_thumb.png

Here's an older pic of the interior, I'll get a more current one soon.

• Brohoof 2

the irony of an automatic ranger that has a tachometer, yet my manual ranger doesnt have one. i need to hit the auto recycler and get a new cluster for my beast... not that i need a tach, i just want one.

it might be slow, but my pony sticker on the back gave it an extra horsepower. up to like 110hp now

• Brohoof 1

I have my driver's licence for a little over a year now. I currently drive a blue 2004 Jeep liberty, it runs good but when it rains, it is like driving on a slip and slide. Though I am hoping my grandpa will give me his 2005 corvette, since he really don't drive it anymore.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I drive a 1997 Ford Ranger, and what can I say, It's reliable, and it'll get you to where you need to go. It's a little hard for me to fit in with my height (6'6) but its not too uncomfortable. But it drives great, even in the winter.

Edited by Brosparkles
  • Brohoof 1

Hmph, up to a year ago I was still driving a 2001 Jetta. Than the piece of crap kept failing me, even after so many repairs and a couple of thousands. As long as it's reliable, I'll drive it.

I have a 1997 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition. Interestingly, the car and I were created in the same year. It's almost as if we were destined for each other...

Posted Image

I call it Big Mac. (Guess why.) The only real problem with it is that if you try to play a CD, the speakers make a sound like they're going to explode.

Also, my license picture is the only picture known to exist on the planet in which I have good smile.

Edited by HylianMadness

I drive probably the most pathetic car here but it gets me from point A to point B. I drive a 1988 Plymouth Grand Voyager. Albeit It's not in the greatest shape and has outlived it's years but it still moves so I guess it's still worth driving. I'd put up a picture but it's just to disgusting to upload after looking at some of your guys' cars. ^_^

2003 Honda CRV. Great car, but currently in serious need of a cabin fan. I'll post a pic here when it's light outside to show off my Lyra decal. She's a great car. I bought her after my old 1996 Buick Rivera was totaled. I miss the old boat, but the CRV is a great car/SUV/jeep/crossover/whatever you want to call her.

I'll probably be getting a new car when I graduate college in 2016. It'll probably be a 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille or Lincoln Town Car. (I hope.) I know I'll still keep my Ranger, because I really want to see how far it will go. I guess is that it will hit 200,000 miles before I graduate easily.

Edited by Rolls Royce

Yes I have my license and a car it's a 1996 chevorlet blazer. I learned later in life probably near the end of my first year of college. My mother kind of made me, which really bothered me. But i think now i'm glad i have it.

I don't drive, and I don't have a driver's license. For medical reasons, I will most likely never be able to drive. Although, I originally got a permit years ago, I never got the courage to really learn how to drive, and then the medical stuff happened...

I was originally going to drive my family's 1998 Honda Accord.

I really miss that hope for independence, but I guess the ability to drive is really the least of my worries.

i currently drive a '96 ranger 5 speed, 2wd, 2.3 liter 4 bangers, gray and black interior, extended cab. mostly gutless and slow, but it gets around. im currently doing a head gasket job on it and a extensive tune up on the engine, so once its back on the road, it shouldnt give me an problems for awhile. needs more bass though...

I would love to trade you for my '98 Ranger, I like that generation more than my own :). Mine is also a 5-spd, but with the updated 2.5L l4 engine. She's got some problems (radiator leak, brakes BADLY need replacing, no heater, etc.) but she gets the job done.

Posted Image

But my real baby is currently sitting in my parent's yard, awaiting (among a few other things) a new engine...only had it for two months before it came to needing that. :/ One day... 1988 Ford Ranger, 2.3L i4 5-spd

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 2