Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Rap] Hate Proof

Skullbuster

I'm sorry, but through the entire thing, all I could hear was "that shit cray" :)

While your lyrics aren't bad, your rap voices need work. You need to be harsher and more staccato.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry skullbuster...you are a lovely guy, and I appreciate you a lot

but this was beyond horrible, I didn't enjoy it :(

I assume the first voice was Skullbuster's, the first thing that came to my mind was, yep, you're white XD

you lost your breath in many parts of the song, and though I couldn't see you, I couldn't feel that confidence and that "menacing" feel rappers put into their musics. It was funny instead of badass :<

The second voice though, who he was? thegoodhen's? his voice was much better IMO, a few observations here and there, but he had this "attitude" or whatever this is, that felt pretty legit while rapping.

I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to be fake and lie. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure that you can rap much better than me.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry skullbuster...you are a lovely guy, and I appreciate you a lot

but this was beyond horrible, I didn't enjoy it :(

I assume the first voice was Skullbuster's, the first thing that came to my mind was, yep, you're white XD

you lost your breath in many parts of the song, and though I couldn't see you, I couldn't feel that confidence and that "menacing" feel rappers put into their musics. It was funny instead of badass :<

The second voice though, who he was? thegoodhen's? his voice was much better IMO, a few observations here and there, but he had this "attitude" or whatever this is, that felt pretty legit while rapping.

I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to be fake and lie. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure that you can rap much better than me.

well at least you are honest, but hey i can only get better right?

• Brohoof 1

well at least you are honest, but hey i can only get better right?

why I don't get notifications?!!?  :huh:

anyways, was lurking on this thread again and saw your response, and I very much agree! I'm willing to hear more from ya! of course if you enjoy rappin'  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I didn't get the notification... It's a really awesome song. I especially like the second part.

@@Skullbuster, I think you may need to rap a bit slower next time. I am also glad you ponies liked my part at least a bit. :D I will soon do some other collabs with my man SB! Yay.

• 3 months later...