Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FiM Comic Book Series Discussion

lardbobobo

No major bad guys in the show are left behind in the comics

Ah, fair point, though I wouldn't put it past them to revisit previous villains in future issues, but I can see your reasoning.

Heck, it would be good to maybe focus on Scorpan as well.

Ah, fair point, though I wouldn't put it past them to revisit previous villains in future issues, but I can see your reasoning.

Heck, it would be good to maybe focus on Scorpan as well.

I was thinking about Scorpan as well, maybe he'll show up when he found out Tirek returned, and discover an evil plot indirectly involving Tirek

I was thinking about Scorpan as well, maybe he'll show up when he found out Tirek returned, and discover an evil plot indirectly involving Tirek

That'd be interesting. I would also like to see them explore how Equestria would receive Scorpan. Granted we know that the princesses and maybe the Mane 6 know the history, but not sure if the rest of the citizenry would be so accepting.

There is now an official forum section for discussing the MLP comics and other official print media. It can be accessed here: http://mlpforums.com/forum/142-print-media/.

Please note that this section should only be used to discuss official MLP print media such as the comics, and not fanfiction or other fandom material.

Feel free to take the discussions in this thread over into that new section. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1