Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask your glorious and radiant goddess

Tiaaaaa

They're a great way to dispose of political rivals, too. No trace whatsoever.

Oh-ho-ho, is that so? Hmmm...

Oh, Molestia, dear... whatever relation you are to me, contrary to my previous comments I have completely turned my opinion of you around and becoming one with you would, in fact, be quite bearable! I even have a present for you to show my good intentions! It's not a trap in any way so you mine as well go ahead and accept it and then turn your back to it immediately upon reception. It... um... looks prettier that way.

ever watch Dragonball?

Well its kind of like Piccolo, when Celestia took the throne she decided, rather then try and surpress that evil, as Luna did, simply expell the evil from within

and I was born

0.o I think I may be afried of you now neve come near me

I lost a cake I bought from Sugarcube Corner recently, it could have been that pony who throws things on the ground but I suspect it may have been you, Princess. Was it you?

O0ls3.png

...He's not buying it! Quickly! Dispose of the evidence!

ONOMNOMNOMNOM!

oh Celestia... you know you love it when I call you big sexy

Of course I do, Big Sexy. But I love it when EVERYPONY calls me Big Sexy. I'm afraid you're not special there. Except Lil' Pip. Little traitor creeps me right the tartarus out.

How were you even created? Why were you created?! Who would be stupid enough to creat you!

Oh yeah, she likes to sound all dramatic, but ya wanna know the real story? Ever heard of a Pangalactic Gargleblaster? Let's just say that after that the comments of 'go screw yourself princess' start to sound less like insults and more like ideas.

Im running as fast as I can!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Run, run, fast as you can, can't catch me I'm the gingerbread pony. Let me tell you how this story ends. With a motel room, two aspirin and regret. Lots and lots of regret.

O0ls3.png

...He's not buying it! Quickly! Dispose of the evidence!

ONOMNOMNOMNOM!

Of course I do, Big Sexy. But I love it when EVERYPONY calls me Big Sexy. I'm afraid you're not special there. Except Lil' Pip. Little traitor creeps me right the tartarus out.

Oh yeah, she likes to sound all dramatic, but ya wanna know the real story? Ever heard of a Pangalactic Gargleblaster? Let's just say that after that the comments of 'go screw yourself princess' start to sound less like insults and more like ideas.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Run, run, fast as you can, can't catch me I'm the gingerbread pony. Let me tell you how this story ends. With a motel room, two aspirin and regret. Lots and lots of regret.

you shouldn't feel regret

you shouldn't feel regret

Of course not! I'm perfect in every way. Absolutely nothing for me to regret seeing as I'm just that flipping amazing and beautiful and radiant. You see, it's difficult to regret anything when you're never wrong.

Of course not! I'm perfect in every way. Absolutely nothing for me to regret seeing as I'm just that flipping amazing and beautiful and radiant. You see, it's difficult to regret anything when you're never wrong.

Why are you the most awasome, beutiful, radiant, glorious, unselfesh, forgiving and did I mention awasome princess ever?

Princess, my house was burned down by your sun, yesterday. I know you did it!

Oh do you now? And can you prove that? In a court of Equestrian law? How can you be certain? Are you sure it wasn't, say, Molestia? After all she was the one antagonizing you earlier wasn't she? How can we be sure it wasn't YOU? That's right! I'm on to your game! You set your own house on fire with the power of my magnificent sun! And then you tried to frame me because you found out I ate you cake! How dare you pervert my wonderful gift you traitor! To the dungeon with him!

...Seriously, where are my guards?

Why are you the most awasome, beutiful, radiant, glorious, unselfesh, forgiving and did I mention awasome princess ever?

BECAUSE I JUST AM, OKAY?! Why's everyone always hounding me?! 'Hey, Celestia, if you're really so all-powerful then how did Chrysalis beat you?', 'Hey Celestia, you're so beautiful I'm sure you just chose not to marry because after all there are tons of stallions after you, right? Right?', 'Hey, Celestia, you sent Luna to the moon because you were secretly worried since she's the prettier sister, right?' I'M JUST THAT AWESOME, OKAY? I JUST AM! You ponies just won't leave me alone!

...Oh, that was a compliment wasn't it. Well, thank you. I'll keep you off my list.

hy when you get back from the sun care to go with me to the gala?

To the... gala? ...With you? No one's ever asked me befo...

I mean of course they have! Because I'm the princess and I'm beautiful and perfect! I have tons of ponies just lining to ask me to the gala! Mares and Stallions! Totally! Because I'm the princess! So I'm totally not sure because I have lots of ponies to choose from! Totally!