Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A look back as the days go by

Gone Airbourne

Sometimes I like to sit back and ponder about the past and how much things have changed from a certain year to our present time. Life as a whole is so many things and I find it funny how history has a knack of repeating itself over and over. Now that I sit & think about it... why must there be so many religions and divisions among others due to that... Idk I guess what i am trying to say here is there is so many questions  about life as a whole. 

Do you ever have times similar to that where you just ponder on numerous things whatever that maybe?

I have found talking to others/friends helps me clear my mind of stress and just of a lot of things etc. 

*has there been anything on your mind that has been bothering you or you may have questions about?*

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Well I certainly do. Except I try not to since i don't really tend to have many times where I can speak to others about it, So i try not to think about that kinda stuff to much.

It has certainly crossed my mind, i'm quite a deep thinker, and pretty logical to. I hate how some people tell me as a Christian I can't be a deep thinker or logical thinker either, That I can't ponder stuff. Just a somewhat related note I felt like randomly adding in there to get off my mind.(Of course here luckily I don't get that problem :) )

• Brohoof 2

I like to imagine what my reaction would be if I went back in time to two years ago and told myself that I would become a fan of My Little Pony. My past self probably would have garroted me for being such a cheeky imbecile. 

• Brohoof 1

I think about lots of things.

Like how I was such a dumbass.

Every year. Every single year, I look back at different situations in my life and old posts at other forums and I facepalm at everything.

It disturbs me.

• Brohoof 1

Well I certainly do. Except I try not to since i don't really tend to have many times where I can speak to others about it, So i try not to think about that kinda stuff to much.

It has certainly crossed my mind, i'm quite a deep thinker, and pretty logical to. I hate how some people tell me as a Christian I can't be a deep thinker or logical thinker either, That I can't ponder stuff. Just a somewhat related note I felt like randomly adding in there to get off my mind.(Of course here luckily I don't get that problem :) )

I agree with you zygen especially with times like these i easily have been getting into deep thought. And being a christian, someone at work asked me what "denomination" i was... I was quite hesitant to answer. I mean think about that for a second. Here in the south we have *tons* of baptist churches and what not but at the same time they have like 5 different baptist churches within' the same town. I even asked someone this question. If we are christians then why do we have to be split into all these denominations?? I understand the fact that everyone has a different way of doing things. But it sickens me to hear people of the same denominations bashing fellow christians. I asked that question to someone and they couldn't answer it and told that was quite a good question. But yeah its little things here and there that I find odd you know?

I like to imagine what my reaction would be if I went back in time to two years ago and told myself that I would become a fan of My Little Pony. My past self probably would have garroted me for being such a cheeky imbecile. 

that would be freaking hilarious! go back in time before you were a brony and then show up outta nowhere and tell your self the good news xD! That would be funny!

• Brohoof 1

days go by and still i think of you, days when i couldn't live my life without you. without you.

sorry, this feels appropriate right now. great song too. didnt mean to start singing haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4kKL-1F2yI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Zy2GkWVFs

this Days go by would go better ;) xD Start a singing those tunes sks burns do it gangnam style xD! Your post made me laugh :)

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I agree with you zygen especially with times like these i easily have been getting into deep thought. And being a christian, someone at work asked me what "denomination" i was... I was quite hesitant to answer. I mean think about that for a second. Here in the south we have *tons* of baptist churches and what not but at the same time they have like 5 different baptist churches within' the same town. I even asked someone this question. If we are christians then why do we have to be split into all these denominations?? I understand the fact that everyone has a different way of doing things. But it sickens me to hear people of the same denominations bashing fellow christians. I asked that question to someone and they couldn't answer it and

Yeah I am methodist, but I like just consider myself Christian, I follow my beliefs and have my own thoughts and opinions and stuff, I don't just blindly follow church rules. But I suppose they're nice guidelines and all.

I hate people who bash other denominations, its like we're all Christians here what are we fighting about again?

Guess we're all humans, we're meant to disagree eventually . :P

edit; sorry I had some weird issues with quoting this :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1