Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you have to look forward to?

Jinx

Being healthier, mentally and physically. I've lost 40lbs since May and plan to continue the trend. I've also quit drinking, which I'm sure helps.

On the mental side, my self image has gotten much better since I did what I could do reduce my dysphoria now that I'm out. I actually felt a little happy with how I looked in the mirror last night.  

Moments ago, Magpie said:

Being healthier, mentally and physically. I've lost 40lbs since May and plan to continue the trend. I've also quit drinking, which I'm sure helps.

On the mental side, my self image has gotten much better since I did what I could do reduce my dysphoria now that I'm out. I actually felt a little happy with how I looked in the mirror last night.  

I’m so proud of you!!

I’m looking forward to going to a special area for dinner once the weather clears up. (And it gets close to dinner time :ButtercupLaugh:)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Breakfast at the American legion post this sunday. $7 for all you can eat. After that I'll go chill out at the cafe down the block. 

After that, I think on Valentines day I'll go to the Bruce Dickenson spoken word show. 

On the 27th I'm gonna try to go to a rescheduled wresting show. 

In march I've got two concerts planned. Rescheduled Sepultura w/ Crowbar & Sacred Reich and Dragonforce w/ Battle Beast. But that also falls on my brothers birthday so we'll see. Maybe he'll wanna go? 

Then in April will be my local furry con, Fur Squared. Been waiting over two years to experience it again. 

17 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Breakfast at the American legion post this sunday. $7 for all you can eat. After that I'll go chill out at the cafe down the block. 

After that, I think on Valentines day I'll go to the Bruce Dickenson spoken word show. 

On the 27th I'm gonna try to go to a rescheduled wresting show. 

In march I've got two concerts planned. Rescheduled Sepultura w/ Crowbar & Sacred Reich and Dragonforce w/ Battle Beast. But that also falls on my brothers birthday so we'll see. Maybe he'll wanna go? 

That all sounds AWESOME, BWBFF! :D

I'm looking forward to watching WWE's Royal Rumble 2022 PPV on Saturday January 29th. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well I know what I wish I could look forward to, but it's once again way too nebulous for me to say.

I'm back in limbo....

NO WAIT

I'm lookin forward to all you can eat barbecue tomorrow :nom: :nom: :nom: . Didn't mean to be doom and gloom myself. I am reminded by meat there is more to life than just long-term goals that seem impossible to reach.

Edited by DubWolf

1 hour ago, DubWolf said:

Well I know what I wish I could look forward to, but it's once again way too nebulous for me to say.

I'm back in limbo....

NO WAIT

I'm lookin forward to all you can eat barbecue tomorrow :nom: :nom: :nom: . Didn't mean to be doom and gloom myself. I am reminded by meat there is more to life than just long-term goals that seem impossible to reach.

Sad you can't include me on the barbeque:(