Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The S.S. Romantic (Romance based RP)

MelancholicMemory

Here's the RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/40726-the-ss-romantic-rp/

This will be a sequel to the Camping Trip RP.

Several months after the camping trip the original campers gather to take a cruise on the S.S. Romantic. Many other ponies are vacationing and possibly hoping to find  true love on this trip as well. However, this trip may not turn out exactly as expected...

Obviously this will be a romance RP, but there will likely be a lot of comedy, slice of life, etc. in it as well.

Rules:
1. No controlling other OCs without permission.
2. No 18 plus rated content.
3. The roleplay will start when we have at least 6 male OCs and 6 female OCs
4. Preferably no alicorns, but I may make exceptions

5. After the RP has started, I probably won't accept any new OCs
6. Have fun

Characters in the RP before this one will automatically be accepted. To request to be part of the RP either link to your character's page or give us a picture and brief description of his/her personality.All characters will be listed in this first post as they are accepted

I know this RP will be a great one! Bon Voyage!

Accepted characters:

Female:

My Moonbeam

Marathon's Stacy

Windy Scamper's Windy Scamper

PonyWorld Destroyer's Written Word (better known as Marisa)

PonyWorld Destroyer's Arcane

Flame Dancer's Star Song

Descant's Rose Petal

Male:

Danger Dashie's Firecracker

Prince_Morningstar's Yavolin

Prince_Morningstar's Prince Morningstar (I have no link, sorry)

Darklord260's Bright Spark

Rockshire's Somber Tones

Dragon4111's Draco O'mally

Naturematthe's Airy Movement

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to offer both of my OC's, Descant and Rose Petal, as being viable participants. For the moment, sign me up as Descant, but if it seems necessary for someone to switch I would be more than happy to do so.

Do I even need to point out the fact that they are linked in green and purple in my sig anymore?

Edited by Descant

I'd like to offer both of my OC's, Descant and Rose Petal, as being viable participants. I figure Descant will be the most likely of the two, considering the participants in the previous chapter of this RP, but I want to offer up both, just in case. 

Do I even need to point out the fact that they are linked in green and purple in my sig anymore?

Descant is accepted. We'll let Rose Petal in if we don't find enough new roleplayers.

Will the ship sink? I'm just wondering...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/firecracker-r1705

And here's my OC, he's right in that link, in there... can't think up much more...

Accepted. He'll be perfect for this RP :)

Sequal to the Camping trip rp? so clearly th eship will sink am i correct?

And i suppose that your allowing anypony, instead of th eones from the prequal?

Yes, new characters are allowed. They're going to be ponies the original characters meet on the ship.

As for the ship sinking....maybe...Posted Image

Edited by MelancholicMemory

Sequal to the Camping trip rp? so clearly th eship will sink am i correct?

And i suppose that your allowing anypony, instead of th eones from the prequal?

I believe the case is, if you participated in the prequel, you're pretty much automatically in if you use the same OC as in the prequel, and that it's preferred for you to do so. However, more OC's are allowed in this one than just those from the Camping Trip, it's a cruise, for the sake of Pete. It's not going to be exclusively the campers!

And calm down. The name of the ship is the Romantic, not the Titanic. Incidentally, the Romantic is literal name of the ship, right?

Edited by Descant

I believe the case is, if you participated in the prequel, you're automatically in if you use the same OC as in the prequel, and that it's preferred for you to do so. However, more OC's are allowed in this one than just those from the Camping Trip, it's a cruise, for the sake of Pete. It's not going to be exclusively the campers!

Well nothings exclusive to campers Those little bastards sitting in the corner with a spaz 12 red dot sight So who would you like op? a male unicorn, or female  pegasus?

• Brohoof 1

Well nothings exclusive to campers Those little bastards sitting in the corner with a spaz 12 red dot sight So who would you like op? a male unicorn, or female  pegasus?

I'm thinking female pegasus

Whichever you think is best is fine. It seemed like we'd be short on male characters at first, but I think it's balancing out nicely so you can use whichever character you want. :)

Looks cool can i join in or is it a little bit to late? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/yavolin-r1084 if not i can't wait to see this rp get started up soon.

Of course Yavolin is in! Just try to tone down the drama with his backstory this time, okay? Maybe Stacy and Yavolin can get back together during the RP.

Whichever you think is best is fine. It seemed like we'd be short on male characters at first, but I think it's balancing out nicely so you can use whichever character you want. Posted Image

Of course Yavolin is in! Just try to tone down the drama with his backstory this time, okay? Maybe Stacy and Yavolin can get back together during the RP.

Damm, now I have to decide.

umm, Bright Spark, hell do just fine 

So ive got a dead romance rp, an rp based off the percy jackson books. an rp that descant will know about and im too lazy to post a way of explaining it, my own dead survival and a skyrim based rp thats nearly done.

well i gues its safe to say i have some things to be fillin.

• Brohoof 1

an rp that descant will know about and im too lazy to post a way of explaining it, 

You mean the Fountain? It's about humans who turn into ponies and are thrust into Equestria thanks to a magical fountain. There. That was easy to explain.

So ive got a dead romance rp, an rp based off the percy jackson books. an rp that descant will know about and im too lazy to post a way of explaining it, my own dead survival and a skyrim based rp thats nearly done.

Interesting. He's accepted.

I think you already kinda know who I will be role playing as but... you probably won't be able to find the link.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/written-word-r1464

Confirmed. Thanks for the link :)

No offence, but he looks a bit like mine, except the mane and eyes...

Descant is accepted. We'll let Rose Petal in if we don't find enough new roleplayers.

I'll also switch if, by some stretch of fate, there are too many stallions and not enough mares. I'm just nice like that. *squee*