Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The S.S. Romantic (Romance based RP)

MelancholicMemory

In england, most of us dont have the hub. so i have to wait till tomorra to watch it on utube. sad day for me.

go to mlp-fim.com they have every episode there and they tell you how long until the next one comes out.

In england, most of us dont have the hub. so i have to wait till tomorra to watch it on utube. sad day for me.

I'm in college: Most of us don't have cable at all. That's what the Internet is for. *Squee*

If you want to use Rose too, you can. It will balance out the male: female ratio. It's up to you.

Do you think I should just drop Descant for Rose, instead of playing both? After all, we do have eight stallions and six mares :/

go to mlp-fim.com they have every episode there and they tell you how long until the next one comes out.

I am pretty sure it is already up on Youtube. I saw someone's status update earlier with a link.

I always watch my ponies on my samsung. Just so only i can see it. Its how i do evrything, trust me.

I'm in college: Most of us don't have cable at all. That's what the Internet is for. *Squee*

Do you think I should just drop Descant for Rose, instead of playing both? After all, we do have eight stallions and six mares :/

Maybe that is for the best. I'm going to leave the final decision up to you though.

I always watch my ponies on my samsung. Just so only i can see it. Its how i do evrything, trust me.

I do the same thing.

@, I hope you know that Star isn't on the ship yet, i think only you and Stacy so far are on the ship.

@, does that spoiler have to be there? Its messing with my post.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer
  • Brohoof 1

Is it ? I will go edit my post right myaw.

That has been happening quite a bit. The spoilers are acting all weird.

@, I hope you know that Star isn't on the ship yet, i think only you and Stacy so far are on the ship.

@, does that spoiler have to be there? Its messing with my post.

Looks cool can i join in or is it a little bit to late? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/yavolin-r1084 if not i can't wait to see this rp get started up soon.

Hey, Star is at her house with Moonbeam. They aren't at the docks yet.

I just finished the new episode, I thought it was awesome.

Im on the ship. someone talk to me because my posts dont show.

oh and im the one in the glasses with a fedora on when we begin.

I've only seen one post by you so far, maybe your computer is lagging and its not posting, or just an error.

anyway some pony go and talk with Yavolin, he's in the dinning area of the ship, but you don't know who he is because of his mask and cape and change of accent.

You can't force someone to talk to your OC, sometimes you just have to naturally let things happen, or set something up so it happens.

well its good to see this roleplay hasent died quick. Unlike mine *cough elder ponies cough* which died about a minute after bieng alive.

I just hadn't noticed it had started. What you gotta do is find a way to get all the characters together, it doesn't make sense for us to remain so separate in an RP longer than we need to..

I just hadn't noticed it had started. What you gotta do is find a way to get all the characters together, it doesn't make sense for us to remain so separate in an RP longer than we need to..

Im thinking of that! well, at some point the Grey beards (their now the grey wings CAUSE IM BATMAN) call upon us, but we each hear a different thing.

• Brohoof 1

Im thinking of that! well, at some point the Grey beards (their now the grey wings CAUSE IM BATMAN) call upon us, but we each hear a different thing.

Is this before or after the events of Skyrim? And if after, what's the state of the Civil War? And what happened to Paarthurnax? We could always also have a reestablished Blade Order contact us, and we are the means of ejecting the Thalmor from the Empire, and launching a war in Cyrodiilic favor. Just an idea. Let's take this back to the correct OOC, though, shall we?

Edited by Descant