Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The S.S. Romantic (Romance based RP)

MelancholicMemory

Or, plot twist! They are long lost twins and they finally meet up and its all happy <3

Good idea!

@, , @,  Do you want to do that?

Posted Image

PLOT TWIST

She seems a lot less sociable so I think it's best to just use Bright Spark. I guess you were right all along Posted Image

Both of my OC's are awkward, but I can always make it work. When I'm done with my homework I have an idea for a somewhat bolder character I want to expand upon. I don't have a pegasus yet, so I figure, why not?

Oh, the sequel to the camping one? I would like to reinstate my request form. Sadly, I can't post my character since I'm on a phone, and the service here is really choppy.

Once I get home, I'll edit this, or make a new post.

Sorry, I have been having trouble with the forums all day today.

Here is my character... Same one as last time

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/star-song-r1880

Confirmed.

Hey, um, when are we starting, because again, Naturematthe isn't here, and I have nothing to do without him. Posted Image

We'll wait for him. The Camping RP isn't even really over yet so we can't start the sequel anyway Posted Image

Good idea!

@, , @,  Do you want to do that?

About that plot twist... It's okay with me if it's okay with Like, I'll see once he gets online.

I just checked the character list on the first page and weve got enough to start already! I think we could start and alow a certant time period for late commers to join in.

I think the main reason we haven't started yet is because Naturematthe isn't back, and since it's a sequel, it'd be kinda weird if Scamps went on a cruise without him, eh? Although I guess we could pretend he's seasick...

I agree, I'm bored and can't wait for this to start. But I know there's good reason we haven't, so I'm not pushing it.

Edited by Descant

Well he wont be back till sonday but this one just seems super intresting. I hope this one will last a lot longer though. The camping trip was kind of short, but in this one stacy is going to be different. You'll see if youre confused once we start.

I think the main reason we haven't started yet is because Naturematthe isn't back, and since it's a sequel, it'd be kinda weird if Scamps went on a cruise without him, eh? Although I guess we could pretend he's seasick...

I agree, I'm bored and can't wait for this to start. But I know there's good reason we haven't, so I'm not pushing it.

This is exactly why I haven't started it yet. Also I want to wait for at least one more female character so we have 6 males and 6 females.

I think we could start and alow a certant time period for late commers to join in.

We are definitely going to do this to give people the chance to join a little late, but I think we should wait before starting.

Does anyone know how long Naturematthe will be away?

Awesome. Not awesome that I'll have to wait for this to get up on Sunday, but it's cool that I'll get to unveil this new OC into the RP world.

Time to rack up some new ideas with Somber!

Hey, mealncholicmemory, what was the surprise your Oc made for stacy? Its kinda bugging me. Also another idea just to throw out there, what if the first day or so is everybody getting ready to go to the cruise instead of everyone just already starting there.

He'll be back Sunday. Sorry for holding you guys back, but we need to give him, Sky and a few other people a chance to sign up again before we can start. But yeah, I want to start, too, but I think it's fair that we allow the others to get in. As far as Naturematthe knows, the Camping Trip RP hasn't ended yet.

• Brohoof 1

He'll be back Sunday. Sorry for holding you guys back, but we need to give him, Sky and a few other people a chance to sign up again before we can start. But yeah, I want to start, too, but I think it's fair that we allow the others to get in. As far as Naturematthe knows, the Camping Trip RP hasn't ended yet.

Okay, then. I'm going to probably start the actual RP Sunday around 11 AM EST, which is 4 PM in GMT and 10 AM in CST. That way, even if Naturematthe isn't around yet, he still has enough time to join the RP.

Hey I'd like to join if it's alright with you. This seems intresting to me but some times the romances seems to start off like that*snaps fingers*

http://mlpforums.com...co-omally-r1651

Accepted.

With the exception of Naturematthe and Sky, I'm only allowing one more male OC into the RP after Draco

Hey, mealncholicmemory, what was the surprise your Oc made for stacy? Its kinda bugging me. Also another idea just to throw out there, what if the first day or so is everybody getting ready to go to the cruise instead of everyone just already starting there.

She had this big surprise prepared that involved some home-made confetti, a song she wrote, a special cupcake, and a tiara she made.

I was going to have her pop out of a pile of leaves at some point and begin the surprise, but the RP took a dark turn and so it never seemed appropriate.

And that's probably a good idea. We'll make the first day getting ready. I'll begin the RP tomorrow then, I guess.

• Brohoof 1

I think it should be getting ready than arriving at the docks... I have made RP's and people took about 4 pages of just getting ready and I was like "WHAT YOU DO DAT FOW ?" so maybe the first post should be getting ready than... the next day or something

• Brohoof 1

I think it should be getting ready than arriving at the docks... I have made RP's and people took about 4 pages of just getting ready and I was like "WHAT YOU DO DAT FOW ?" so maybe the first post should be getting ready than... the next day or something

ya, i agree. Just make your post of your oc getting ready long, fit it all in one post. Thats what im going to do atleast. Its going to be like an rp in its self...not really.
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I think while we are waiting for some people, we should get all of the getting ready, traveling to the docks, meeting all the other characters, and boarding the ship out of the way. That way when everyone is around we can jump right into the main plot of the RP. If Sky and Airy are going to be in the RP, we can just have our characters meet them at the docks. Tomorrow it will begin.

In the meantime, we are still allowing two more female OCs to join in the trip and maybe one male OC. If we don't get new roleplayers joining, I will announce that Marathon, Descant, and possibly myself will be using two OCs.

• Brohoof 1

i have a friend of mine who can join. Let me just talk to her also her character is an Alicorn. So I hope you guys don't mind alicorns.

I don't mind alicorns. It's just alicorns tend to be Mary Sues. If the character is good then it would be great to have her.