Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The S.S. Romantic (Romance based RP)

MelancholicMemory

I just had a thought. To fit with the season, should we make it a Christmas cruise? Or do you want to keep it all tropical themed?

If alicorns are allowed... I may add another one of my OC's... if its ok.
http://mlpforums.com/topic/40644-the-ss-romantic-romance-based-rp/page-3

If not, Its all good. I dont mind.

Your link just leads back to this page.

• Brohoof 1

I just had a thought. To fit with the season, should we make it a Christmas cruise? Or do you want to keep it all tropical themed?

Your link just leads back to this page.

Sploops. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lady-light-diamond-r1472

And I like Christmas theme... It could be a christmas tropical theme... But I do like the idea of having snow fall onto the ship as we sail one cold winter night.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

You know what... I think I may actually find RPing with two OC's kinda confusing... So, I may only use ether Star or Diamond... But I think Star would be better since she was in the first RP so... Yea I am just going to stick with Star... Im sorry for the confusion.

Okay. I was gone for an hour and a half to watch Toy Story, and now I have no idea what's going on. So, what?

Nothing really. I was thinking of adding another one of my characters but I didn't... Thats pretty much it... I think.

Nothing really. I was thinking of adding another one of my characters but I didn't... Thats pretty much it... I think.

Okay. So, I may have to roleplay as two characters (Which I should be fine with) and there are going to be palm trees with Christmas lights on them. Sound like I've got everything right?

Don't be silly. Christmas isn't canon. But Hearth's Warming Eve is.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

Well, you have two characters on the list. We can just request Melancholic swap Diamond out for Rose, I think, if you didn't want to use two.

EDIT: Or maybe not. I didn't notice that Sky or Airy weren't added yet, and it can be assumed they are participating.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Guys I've tried making the RP thread over 25 times, and I've tried everything I can think of to make it. It keeps telling me the URL for the OOC thread is invalid. Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Or maybe not. I didn't notice that Sky or Airy weren't added yet, and it can be assumed they are participating.

If you want to use Rose too, you can. It will balance out the male: female ratio. It's up to you.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

Guys I've tried making the RP thread over 25 times, and I've tried everything I can think of to make it. It keeps telling me the URL for the OOC thread is invalid. Anyone know what's going on?

Your having this issue too? what do you thinks causing it cause it wont let me start mine either

Your having this issue too? what do you thinks causing it cause it wont let me start mine either

I have no idea, but I've been trying in every way imaginable to get it to work for the past two hours and now I'm really frustrated :(

Oh, MM, if you're needing some extra characters, I can RP with another OC of mine, if needed. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Thank you, but I think we have enough now. If you want though I have no problem if you want to RP as two OCs.

Thank you, but I think we have enough now. If you want though I have no problem if you want to RP as two OCs.

Although it would be fun RPing with another OC, I'll just stick with one right now. I was only suggesting it, since I saw the convo saying we needed more.

What time is this starting at. So i guess ill rp two characters then if we dont have anymore people joining

You don't have to RP as two characters if you don't want to, but if you do want to use two OCs, you can.

The RP will begin as soon as I can figure out why MLPForums won't let me post the RP topic.