Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The S.S. Romantic (Romance based RP)

MelancholicMemory

Loll, sorry. I've been busy wrapping presents. I'll go post now. My 'polergies, You know, IRL is kind of important, and it's my brother's birthday. So I've been busy

ah, understandable. Just remember to inform everypony that you'll be busy. Yiu know. You couldve avoided any troubke.

Soo are we just gunna start the threequal from here? Oor are you going to keep delaying?

(Filla)

• Brohoof 1

I think everyone should wrap up their stuff, and we'll end the RP as the food is served. I'll start the circus RP thread tommorow so that people who are going away for Christmas have a chance to get at least one post in before leaving. I remember some people had issues like that.

We may as well start it tonight...Im done and we can always finish our last posts and post on there. I am done unless someone talks to Star...But I dont know why that would happen if we are trying to end it.

Anyhow, I think we should just start the Cirque.

We may as well start it tonight...Im done and we can always finish our last posts and post on there. I am done unless someone talks to Star...But I dont know why that would happen if we are trying to end it.

Anyhow, I think we should just start the Cirque.

Okay, I'll make the thread now. I guess it can't hurt to start early.

Here you go: http://mlpforums.com/topic/43157-cirque-de-lamour-rp/

My last post in SSR will probably be my last there, so I'd just like to say to everyone that you have all made this a fantastic RP. Great job, guys!

• Brohoof 1

I understand. I'll be offline for Xmas Eve i the next half hour or so. But I'll try to respond before I leave for dinner and such. And, after this, I think we need to post in the cirque OOC, since S. S. Romantic is officially over.

• 4 months later...