Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Multi-Universe RP

Half-Note

Okay, I'm thinking of starting an RP that will be different from most RP's

So each person will choose a TV show or book series and select a character to RP as, what I can't figure out is what I'll do with it from there.

I was thinking is to have a tournament of sorts.

Another Idea is to have another player be a villain from each Universe and have a huge adventure.

Help would be appreciated.

Well, N, don't video game characters live in a universe, too? :P

This looks pretty awesome. I'm gonna have to pick someone from Harry Potter, though. Dibs.

(edited)

I appreciate the enthusiasm, I will definitely Keep tabs on who wants to be who, I was hoping for suggestions however. (And possibly somebody to help since I have school and internet that fails on me randomly.)

Ok, I'm going with a Tournament, I'll make the actual OOC thread soon, in the meantime can you maybe just tell people about this? Edited by Half-Note

Ohai dere

This is actually a pretty good idea. However, we'd need a decent amount of people to even out the strengths and weaknesses of all of the characters.

Well, N, don't video game characters live in a universe, too? Posted Image

This looks pretty awesome. I'm gonna have to pick someone from Harry Potter, though. Dibs.

*grunt*

Dangit, I was gonna do that.

Fine, I call MLP. If not allowed then Sonic.

We could say an inter-dimensional portal opened up in each different universe, and have the good guys from several universes fight the bad guys from others. And Glitch, I think he's opened a different thread by now.

• 2 weeks later...
hmm...Is it the main characters from a series or secondary? can I use Tsubasa Resevoir chronicals then? Or is this Rp already full/up and running?

It's been running for a while. Sorry, man, but signups are over. You are going to have to wait for tournament 2 if there is going to be one.

• Brohoof 1