Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduce yourself to the Pony.fm community!

Marcato

Hi, well you can see my username to the left. I specialize in anything can have a polyphonic texture. Right now since I don't have money for samples I'm working on chiptunes. I've done music before by recording off my keyboard, but people in the remix community don't really like that. Despite my lack of sample I've had a couple of minor hits. In the zelda community I had a remix of the dark world theme that was in the top ten most requested songs on WZMR before the site became radiohyrule. My remix of This Day Aria was spotlighted on Equestria Daily, but I have yet to achieve more success than that. Anyway I'm the person you want to contact if you want pony music for your solo instrument, I can makes sheets for everything from Violin to Tuba. My programs are finale 2013 and reaper.

• Brohoof 1

Hi, everyone.  I usually go by the user name 'Nachturne' on pony websites, but I registered on pony.fm as the name of the one-man band I started.  Ever since I got into MLP, I've always envisioned a metal band following concepts from FiM, and even twisting some to sound more 'metal'.  Since my first recorded track has met with some positive reception, I look forward to getting more material out to this site.  I love how convenient it is to have streaming, lyrics, and multiple downloadable formats all in one page.  Soon I will hopefully be caught up with most of the music that's on the website, since I couldn't enjoy promoting my own music without sharing my enjoying of other songs out there.  I hope you guys enjoy what I put out there, and I look forward to what you all can come up with!

• Brohoof 2

Oh, I haven't introduced myself here yet.

Well, I try to make music when the mood strikes. I can't sing at all, so all I'll ever do is instrumentals, unfortunately. My main problem is lack of motivation because I listen to other people's music and then I listen to mine and then I cry in a corner.

But no really... I make songs when I'm inspired by something from the show. For example, my last song was inspired by Pinkie Pie's descent into madness in "Party of One". The one I'm working on now is called "Sweetie Rage". Bet you can guess what it's about. :P

And that's about it, really. See you guys around!

Edited by Sky Chaser

Hey Ya'll :'D

Just introducing myself. You can find my TRACK (singular, only made one so far :3) on Pony.FM, YouTube, Soundcloud and on these forums and it's called Celestial! It's got a few references in it to MLP but no blatant ones so it can be enjoyed by everyone!

I am an experimental music producer always trying to create new style and other times making current styles (Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, and more). I make my songs with my heart and soul,i always try to make each one different from each other I started out as a drawer but always wanted to master all arts and be a multi-artist at least that's where im headed

i love everybody, and am making sprites for free to make people happy :3

in Elite Harmony i love all you

• 2 weeks later...

Sup, I'm Broseph (However I like to go by 'Broseph With Fries' when it comes to music.. I don't know why).

I basically make Rock music, but I like to mix it with other genres and add other instruments to give it a bit of an original edge...

(Hopefully that doesn't sound too pretentious).

But still, I haven't made a hell of a lot of tracks as it takes me a while to make songs, but I have got a few on my Youtube channel and on Pony.fm

• 3 weeks later...

several, years ago I made a rock name for myself called Thunder Death anyway the title kicked ass so I did all vocals on keyboard and did singing on cassette with 134 albums total that's a lot of music  plus more !Then I did some side projects of metal music and started getting better Here's the titles 1. Bat Cavern 2. Werwof Bludd  3. Pussycat Bitch 4. Computer Lord  5.Storm Dragon  6. Mutilation Tyrannosaur Rex 7. Murder Piranha  8. Zombie Underground 9. Metalzilla  10. Witchcraft Church  11. Rat Poison 12. Horror Movie 13. Pentagram Furry Animals  14. Hyena Gore Pack  15. Egyptain Death Wish and lists goes on and on why I had more including 16. Chant Demon  all sung by me plus to fit my style I'd say it's very heavy metal but I feel to fit my style is fast paced heavy metal also depends on the song title I sing only for entertainment purposes I still today wished I could get back to singing I haven't sung since 2010 so from 1988 to 2013 is long time it's time program my music all on cd that would be great and yes I have a pony song lyrics I wrote this year for my newest Thunder Death Album called THE MAYAN TEMPLES the follow up one to Demon Cylinder Album so I thought i'd never do my version of Mlp  Fim  show intro song but I must warn you guys all my songs are vulgar  and explicit why it fits my style of how I express in my heart how I should sing them anyway let me know if I should post thoses lyrics or not !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Kaspars. When I'm not too busy in university, I like to practice my newly discovered passion for making remixes of music from the show. I also compose originals, but mostly on guitar. I don't have any proper recording equipment, so I can't really showcase my stuff besides those remixes.

Few are here: https://soundcloud.com/kaspars-l-dums

I'm currently working on several projects, but I don't really have that much free time. I'll manage somehow.. probably. 

Hopefully by the end of the year I'll get my hands on some gear, so I can record my originals.

Hi, my name is not important, but i go by the name of The retarded Wizard, i'm a sort of new musician, i usually do ambient or something to do with industrial and rock combined together, you can see my "song" on my youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/ciletsak1, well anyway thanks for reading through my message, people dont like my stuff anyway oh well.....cheers =)

hey i just found this thread!

Im XCBrony, ive been on pony.fm for a while. im almost done with my first Album, which still isnt named haha, i make electro music.

I really like this project because it finally gives the small scae artists a voice somewhere, which is a freash breath!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone, I'm Seth.  

I'm not a musician, but I am a brony to the core and a big fan of the huge talented community of brony musicians.  I do write fanfiction, and I dabble in song lyrics, but that's about it.  Good to meet everypony!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everypony. I'm a rising new musician to Pony.fm :) Look for me at pony.fm/aurelleah, I'm coming out with new stuff literally all the time! At a time when the fandom's seeming to slow down music wise, I've got a lot of momentum. From Symphonic to orchestral, from dubstep to acoustic, I love it all and make it all.

• Brohoof 1

Don't know how to start this for Pony.fm intro but....name's Neutron Star but as they say in Equestria - DJ Neutron Star, right now I'm gonna maybe add in my gameboy chiptune remixes there or so not sure what yet, I also wanna do somewhat parody based songs and just be wacky on those.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Nick. I'm twenty-two and I live with my mom in Virginia. We've converted her basement into a bedroom for me, so I get to sleep there! I can't WAIT to be involved with Pony.fm. I have an extensive background when it comes to music, having sung and produced my very own screamo versions of songs by my favorite artists (namely Justin Bieber and One Direction), which you can find on YouTube.

• Brohoof 1

Hey everypony, SilentHoof here, I play electric guitar and also do electronic music, I mainly do ambient and chillout but I also live experimenting with various edm genres :-) I don't have a pony.FM account yet but I'm going to make one soon :-D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

The name's Onex.

I'm a DJ, I remix what ever i can get my whooves on and create mixes/sets.

I'm currently obsessed with House - Deep House and Future House.     (soooo good)    :wub:

i also work with: Dubstep, Chillstep, DnB, Liquid DnB, Trance.

I like most genres, but i just like to work with the above.

Oh, and heya all   :yay:

Edited by DJ Onex

Hi there, I'm Allen! My introduction to Pony.fm community is I do with my favorite background music that includes ponies in there, I'm a beginner at making PMVs.  :)

• 1 month later...

Sup guys! I'm Brilliant Venture!

I make various forms of electronic pony music. Plenty of wubs, drums, melodies, and remixes are available on my youtube, soundcloud, and pony.fm account! I love music...always have, always will! I've got many aliases, but Brilliant Venture is strictly for pony music. Brilliant's style is heavily 8-bit influenced, with a kind of soundtrack feel to the electronic base of it all.

So if you want, come swing by and give me a visit! I'd love to have ya ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everypony,

I'm Mikepokemon9

I'm not much of a musician, but I love music I listen to about anything, I love rainbow dash so much, I kind of act like flutter shy at times with rainbow dash's attitude when you meet me, but I'm harmless and kind to the core.

Been a big fan of my little pony for a while and been to scared to join the site so i finally bucked up and joined I've met one person that has already made this a nice experience for me and I'm sure there will be plenty more 

• 3 months later...

hey guys, my name is chronamut - I have made and produced music for.. about 12 years now. I have been on sites such as newgrounds, mixposure, bandcamp, etc.

I have an album out - you can check it here:

https://www.facebook.com/KingChronamut/posts/867846936633776

all my old music is on newgrounds, but anything new and/or remastered I am slowly gravitating to soundcloud, along with new mixes of existing songs I have done, demos, collabs, etc. I am largely retired, but have enough music to last me a while in remastering - over 320 songs last time I checked :)

https://soundcloud.com/chronamut

My soundcloud has 5 pinned categories - the top is whatever song is the newest I worked on, second is most popular list of songs I made, third is greatest original hits, 4th is greatest video game and remix hits, and 5th is greatest production and collab hits (basically songs I didn't directly create, but had a hand in)

now mind you I don't make PONY songs per say - but who knows, one day I might come out of music retirement and take a stab at one or two :)

you can also find some of my stuff on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgoxeirDjv1GLEfFiFPWekg

I also sometimes go by the username Chronus-Prime, but all my music is under my username chronamut, on any site, anywhere :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all.  I am the one known as Jason Martin.  I write lyrics and sing to them.  Currently I make demos of a pony-parody album I plan to remaster someday and put on Bandcamp.  Each new release has a bit of experiment and improvement with it, and if you're just that kind of listener, I highly suggest you check out my demos.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I'm Uber Stallion, and I'm hoping to begin producing some form of music. When I say "hoping", I'm implying that I don't really have the proper software, nor knowledge, to create such works of art. As I'm saving enough money to get the software that I need, I'm also learning more about the different types of genres and such, so that's a start.

Long story short, I'm a noob trying to get better at what I love. Enjoying music.

Good luck to all of the other artists out there!

~Uber Stallion

Edited by Uber_Stallion
  • Brohoof 1