Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduce yourself to the Pony.fm community!

Marcato

Hello :),

I'm just an autodidact song composer. I just use my ears to make songs. I think, soon, I will learn some theory for having a better understanding in the music. 

I have no specific gender. I just follow my feelings. I have never took singing lesson before and I have a broken voice since my birth.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1Bh-3asa2Kfu2tOOVjw6g

Here is my channel. I'm in ponyfm too.

0/

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Twisted Cyclone. I'm 19 years old and love all types of music. I can't sing for right now but I do wanna get better so I can make my own brony music. I'm actually wanting to make brony country music (yes you read that correct :P) I'll sure stand out in the crowd with that.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello I am ipone...I make music for the fandom or anything I like and remix songs...I usually work sound at conventions and I usually work or perform for the renegade stage at bronycon...I am always looking for collab partners or things to do I am never to busy to respond to anyone...but the main things i do is music,games,animation,skype,cons,projects and etc. feel free to ask me anything or talk or comment on my work

• 1 year later...

Hey, CisumClassic is the name. Trying to keep things classy.

My preference of music comes from inspiration and the mood I have at the time of making the songs.

I try to keep open minded about certain genres of music but most of all I just enjoy making songs from scratch.

I only use a high-end synthesizer to make all my songs along with some editing.

Anyway, I'm 26 years old (I know I'm old) and I've been wanting to make fans songs for MLP ever since I started watching it back in 2012.

Here's my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeNBD7OyR4_RL68ZlK1DCHA

I do non-MLP related songs as well as MLP songs. I would say I mostly get more inspired by MLP than anything else. But melodies come and go through my head. :D

• 3 months later...

Hey!

I'm Applebukker. I've actually been around, kinda in and out, since 2011 (making music since 2012). Only recently have I gotten back into making music. Some things about me:

1. I'm sporatic with my activity

2. I'm really easy to get along with

3. As long as I've been making music, I should be a lot better than I am now.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I am NoPony. 
I've been out of music for like a year or so since I hit a block. But I recently returned to composition. I have been known to experiment with style and genre but I make my home in the hard rock/metal scene. Recently I tried experimenting with some more ambient, horror, orchestral style stuff...varying success. It's currently the only track I've actually published to Pony.fm and I cleaned out my soundcloud from many of my conceptual works to make way for what is sure to be...more conceptual work -.- 
it is a pleasure to meet you all. 
Things of note. I only really make music when inspiration hits me, That inspiration is usually darker themed because I am a true edge lord, Most of my songs will probably be about Luna, I detest swearing, I suck at making lists, I don't even check them twice, I am a true edge lord, because I don't check list twice I'm really struggling to remember what was already on this list...I suck at making lists?
Anyways hope you enjoy listening to my tracks as much as I enjoy discovering and listening to yours. 

I was the one applejack was talking to...I am
-NoPony...luvzU (because Nopony was already taken because I'm not clever XD )

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy there.

I'm pretty new around here and don't post much, but I upload tracks on pony.fm every one on a while. I gotta say, they get more listens than I expected. It's really encouraging!

Anyways, I got tired of trying to be in bands and make music with other people because some drama always comes along and ruins everything, so I started to learn how to make electronic music on my own to fill that void. It's been a lot of fun and I've learned a lot. I obviously have a lot more to learn, but I've got a lot of inspiration and ideas from listening to other musicians who post here and in the fandom at large, so I really appreciate how much talent there is around here.

I'm currently working on a solo bass arrangement of Rainbows by Sia. I'll probably post it when it's done.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

I'm Roughtek, I'm new around here, been interested in EDM for awhile now, mainly the hardstyle because it has a good drop, good beats but its more then just that, it has a performance feel to it which I like but at the same time EDM like Deadmau5, Not a huge fan of Dubstep since it sounds like someone is beating a Synth with a baseball bat. So just recently I starting making my own, Its not the best but we all have to start somewhere, learning a lot for listening to others, to and include ya'll on pony.fm. Everyone keep doing what you do best.

Edited by Roughtek
Because apparently I cant spell correctly

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, I have many names because I don't know how to make good names so I change it all the time, for now I call myself NotSoBadLyrics...

I'm here because I like music, this fandom and Love the combination of both of them!

Just recently I discovered Poniverse, which I must say is full of wonders🎵!

Oh yeah, almost forget to tell what in doing here. I trying to do music by singing, playing the piano, editing and etc. It not always succeeded....

• 1 year later...