Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Fox News

Loriem

Fox News poll.  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like or Hate Fox News?

• I HATE IT! HOW DARE THEY BASH BRONIES!
    • I think they are way to conservative biased, so I dislike it.
    • I like it because I like their views.
    • I prefer Fox News over other news networks, but I don't REALLY like it.
    • What is a "news"????????
    • I don't like any news media anymore.

So, i hear allot of people hate Fox News. BUT even though I am a Brony, I actually... *Takes deep breath.* everyone, I have kept this in the closet for a long time now, please don;t laugh at me, but, I watch, Fox News...

Well, reasons? I don't like CNN NBC ABC and I like Bill O'Rielly and a few other people there, but I can't take "The Five" seriously.

I mean, I will watch other news networks fro time to time, but I prefer Fox over them.

YOUR THOUGHTS! GIVE THEM TO ME!

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 1

Well I voted the most comical one for reasons of I`m not sure what to answer. I think Fox News is a great source of fiction entertainment, with a bit of nonfiction in the mix just to snap you back to reality. :)

• Brohoof 2

I think Glenn Beck is "a yellow-bellied, egg-sucking, piece o' gutter trash."

Nah, I don't hate him that much. But he never seems to know what he's even talking about.

• Brohoof 1

i cant take people who say they hate fox news seriously. more than half of the programs on there are opinionated - if you dont like someones opinion then fine, but to call it stupid is just ignorant.

as far as their actual news programs go i actually prefer fox over all the other networks

not a fan of oreilly though lol

• Brohoof 1

I think Glenn Beck is "a yellow-bellied, egg-sucking, piece o' gutter trash."

Nah, I don't hate him that much. But he never seems to know what he's even talking about.

he has his own channel now somehow.

But I don;t like him too much because he, well, overreacts to everything.

i cant take people who say they hate fox news seriously. more than half of the programs on there are opinionated - if you dont like someones opinion then fine, but to call it stupid is just ignorant.

as far as their actual news programs go i actually prefer fox over all the other networks

not a fan of oreilly though lol

Oh that's the point of view that i like, and I don't care if you don't like O'Rielly.

I don't hate it or anything, I just dislike news programming in general.  (Even though 99% of whats on there is opinions).  I just dislike every form of news-type media.

• Brohoof 2

I don't hate it or anything, I just dislike news programming in general.  (Even though 99% of whats on there is opinions).  I just dislike every form of news-type media.

Oh yes, edited poll on your behalf, basically I feel that it should be an option up there. Don't you agree?

And I also agree too much meida is "spin", "bias", and opinions.

• Brohoof 1

Bill O'Reilly? The man who thinks that we can't explain tides, and claims that Christianity is not a religion, but a philosophy instead?

Lol.

More like Faux News. But whatever, all news stations are probably faux, it's just that Fox News ironically claims itself to be "fair and balanced" while it is the furthest from the truth of them all.

I don't really care about what Fox has to say. Most of the news networks on TV are liberally biased. Fox news' bias is just the conservative equivalent of the collective  bias of all these other news networks focused into one show. This makes Fox seem bad, but really both the liberal and conservative media are equally inaccurate. The  newscasters on Fox are pretty obnoxious though.

I get all my news from internet sources and, occasionally, the newspaper, so I don't have to deal with all the problems with Fox or other news networks.

• Brohoof 1

I hate Fox News because you know, not that I hate them for hating bronies, I hate them for being so stupid. They have entire videos dedicated to Fox News messing up and these are long videos mind you. It's hilarious how stupid Fox News writers are, when talking about celebrities they have put up pictures of the wrong celebrities before.

They aren't just conversative based, they are so factually distorted that they make news media in general look like a joke.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

They are way too conservative. They aren't even News. They throw their right wing views at your face and as soon as they are proven wrong, at least with O'Reily, they completely cut you off and switch to commercials. I only pay attention to them for the weather and traffic. Never for anything Nationally. 

There's no option for being indifferent?

For me, I don't really hate or like them.

I don't watch them.

From what I heard they are biased. I don't know if it's true.

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch any mainstream news. Too many lies and ignoring of real problems. (Drug war, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Gaza, the devalued dollar, etc.)

The closet thing to a mainstream news service I watch is RT (Russia Today.) Because during the latest election they were pretty much the only news corporation to cover Ron Paul, the third party candidates, and the libertarian movement. 

But I double check everything I see on there because I don't trust them fully either.

Edited by Firelord Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

There's no option for being indifferent?

For me, I don't really hate or like them.

I don't watch them.

From what I heard they are biased. I don't know if it's true.

To me it actually depends ont he program, allot of the ones they have on in the middle of the night are pure crap, while "The Five" does not even take itself seriously.

Now I for one realise that all major TV news throws their bais one way or another, while when i have a TV show I will spread my EVIL Libertarian veiws everywhere! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

• Brohoof 1

I don't like Fox News, but I also don't like CNN, MSNBC or any of the other "mainstream media" channels. They did used to have this really good show on Fox Business Channel called Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano but he laid a bit too big of a dose of truth and some powerful people did not like that. The mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the global corporate mafia that has hijacked our republic, they have been caught lying, distorting and outright failing to cover very important issues all to protect the corrupt status quo. The only difference between Fox News is it's propaganda is packaged slightly differently so it takes on more of a faux conservative image instead of the false centrist or left wing messages of other stations, it is all an act. It is like having one station with a reporter claiming that 1+1=5 and another blasting the station for claiming this but then saying that 1+1=7.

• Brohoof 2

If any news program has no bias, tune into CBS' This Morning show. They actually have a lot of stories that don't lean towards anything and the guest speakers they get are really great on looking at the actual issues rather than blatantly criticizing it to oblivion.

I hate Fox News. Hate it to the point of just basically banning it from my television. All the speakers on there are right-wing trash that just bash anybody who doesn't conform to their twisted mindset. Granted, I hate CNN and MSNBC as well but Fox News really takes the cake.

FOX News basically wrote the book on "info-ideological-tainment" that most major news networks are cribbing from today. They didn't even have to sell out to the interests of their owners--they were a commodity from the beginning. What's more harmful than any biased reporting they do is the corrosive effect they have had on the news media in general.

Last year I was seriously hoping that the British newspaper scandal was bad enough to spread across Rupert Murdoch's media empire and take down FOX itself, because journalism is better off without them.

I alway hated Fox News.  They are a bunch of chirldren that cry like baby that don't go there way.  They always call foul on stuff that the president does or when someone disagree with them.  Just pay know attention to them and you'll forget about all the bull**** they say.  Or you can watch the Daliy show or Colbert report to watch them make fun of Fox News Almost everynight.

Sometimes if I watch them (opinion stuff), I listen to them and think, WTF did that come from?

I know they're biased, as is the other networks (but I don't see people complain about the others), though so much of that is the opinion stuff, I don't watch as much news anymore, mostly follow links from Drudge most of the time. But I have one rule, always take the news with a grain of salt, especially with media in general being screwed up.

Only show I give any real attention to is Stossel. If I'm heading out the door or just got home I might catch a snippet of their morning show or The Five if they're on. I've also seen Anderson Cooper on CNN a few times and I enjoyed his show.

But if it's Bill O'Reilly, I know there isn't much point in watching, unless he's debating with Stossel, then it's fun to see him pissed. I want to see him "do it live" again.

Not worth watching ever since Glenn Beck left, his views might be considered ultra right but even some of he controversial comments has some truth to them.

The obamajesus inside a pee jar was brilliant!