Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May I have your attention please?

InstantClassic

My name is InstantClassic and I am a brony who enjoys roleplaying and fanfiction (not in that order however).

If you were to ask of tje Grinch would be able to beat Pinkie Pie in a blindfolded game of twister, i would disagree, as Pinkie is slightly more flexible.

I am happy to be here and can only hope you all are happy to have me here. If not, too bad, because I have taken a liking to this place and I am not leavinf anytime soon.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

*grabs a football and throws it into the punch. Then grabs the bal and runs around with it*

Thank you, thank you. Glad to be here. I will be signing autographs in the lobby. But I must first inform you all that the punch has caught the ball and scored the game winning touch down. How about a round of applause for the punch? And one for he one who threw the ball, huh? Huh? No? okay

Edited by InstantClassic

Hey there, nice to have someone new...not like we have them everyday but...meh. Jk, welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here. Because if you don't you might as well high tail it and hit the road, erm...internet...thing. Jk, I kid... a lot. Anyway. Just do whatever you feel like. I usually just mess around, every now and then I'll post a few. Anyway, welcome, enjoy your stay, yadayadayada, HI!

Welcome! You seem hungry, young pony! Would you care for some muffins? There are some in the fridge. Don't take the bokes out, though. They have parasprites.

Don't tell them that! Now I have to hide from people trying to open me.

The Grinch vs Pinkie Pie in a Twister game?! I call GENIUS!cool.png

Regardless, I also welcome you to MLPForums, and I'm glad you have started taking a liking to this place. I'm sure many are happy about that, and I hope you keep enjoying your stay!smile.png

Edited by Arcanel