Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing The Epic Tale of Darrin "Flash" Williams!

Prof. Yana

I wrote this as a class description for Morrowind, because I had nothing better to do.

Darrin has a strange obsession with Shakespearean Literature and music. This mystical man was born on June 6th 1980 to the surprise of his mother, whom was not pregnant at the time. Within 5 days, he was 188 lbs, and within 10 days, he was 5’11”.

In a mere month of his birth, he was the world champion in collecting frozen dinners. Darrin made enough money to last him a lifetime, but he threw it all at his growing love of the Flash Gordon franchise. This

gave him the nickname “Flash” and also caused an alarmingly large number of 14th century women and children to make fun of him. Darrin ran from them, he ran until he couldn’t run anymore, and then kept running. By time he got away, he had been crowned the track world champion. Darrin, with his now second newfound fortune, bought a copy of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. He loved it so much, that he commissioned a portal to be made, so he could live with all of his virtual friends. Within a year, it was completed, and he was soon saying goodbye to his family for the final time. And here we end our journey through the magical life of Darrin “Flash” Williams. Now, join him and conquer the mysterious lands of Morrowind!

I didn't intend for this to be the most well written thing, but it got me and my friends a good laugh. Also, the name and basic character traits were from a character from Betrayal at House on the Hill.