Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does this mean?

LyraHeartstrings

So, does this mean I win or lose? Please share your thoughts and comments...

Eww... do I see Internet Explorer < 9? Its rendition of the forum theme is disgusting.

EDIT: I thought this was a "site problem" topic because the forum in the screenshot is rendered really badly (no rounded corners anywhere, the "board" backgrounds are missing, the signposts are cut off, etc.).

I just realized Lyra started this to show off that he had the last post in every single section. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Eww... do I see Internet Explorer < 9? Its rendition of the forum theme is disgusting.

EDIT: I thought this was a "site problem" topic because the forum in the screenshot is rendered really badly (no rounded corners anywhere, the "board" backgrounds are missing, the signposts are cut off, etc.).

I just realized Lyra started this to show off that he had the last post in every single section. :blush:

Yeah... Basically.

The forums looks crappy on this computer, but on my other one I get to see it in all of its glory!

And yes, windows 9 makes everything discusting... My computer wont let me download chrome. Whenever I try, it just makes it a lot slower...

Yeah... Basically.

The forums looks crappy on this computer, but on my other one I get to see it in all of its glory!

And yes, windows 9 makes everything discusting... My computer wont let me download chrome. Whenever I try, it just makes it a lot slower...

Try Firefox or Internet Explorer 9 (preferably Firefox).

alright, ill try Firefox. If that doesn't work, Internet Explorer 9. and if that doesn't work:

Posted Image

Nah... more like this!

Posted Image

Have you tried installing chrome then deleting IE so you only have one browser at a time? It might help speed things up a bit.

Nah... more like this!

Posted Image

Have you tried installing chrome then deleting IE so you only have one browser at a time? It might help speed things up a bit.

Yes I have... My computer needs to be shot.

(Also what are you saying with the gif? I'm derpy?)

Yes I have... My computer needs to be shot.

(Also what are you saying with the gif? I'm derpy?)

I just realized it could be misinterpreted that way... Uh, no, it's just another gif.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

These days I don't think this is possible anymore...  :(

I've gotten pretty close. I don't post in all the forums though so that stops me from getting all of them. Just be really active at a time when the forum is slow.

Really? How close? Just one or two away or more then that?

Oh no. Not that close, but I've gotten all the ones in the Friendship is Magic section a few times before. Granted, that's only 3 sub-forums, but they're pretty active.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think I've had it where the recent activity on the forum is just me posting a bunch of times in a row. That was what I was probably thinking of. I think it's still possible if you're really active in every section though.

Edited by Andaasonsan

• 3 months later...