1. 1. Do you wear glasses?

• Yes I do.
    • No I don't.
  2. 2. Why?

• I'm far sighted.
    • I'm near sighted.
    • Other. (Please specify)
    • I don't wear glasses.

i've been wearing glasses since i was 9 :P i started off with perfect eyesight but got progressively more and more near-sighted until a few years back where i've more or less stabilized at 475 degrees on the left eye and 275 degrees on the right.

my glasses are on me 24/7 (well, except when i'm sleeping of course) and i've more or less grown to accept it as part of me.. i actually feel awkward without them now heh :)

My eyes are terrible, can't see anything but a blur if anything is more than about 5 cm away from my face. I have thought about wearing contact lenses but glasses are so much easier to wear and take off.

I'm really near sighted.  The saying, 'I can't see two feet in front of me' literally applies in my case.  I wear contacts all the time rather than glasses, though.  I don't like the feel of glasses and they often give me a headache.  I enjoy the feel of contacts better anyway.

I don't wear glasses, but i'm really afraid that i might have to one day... For the last couple of months i've been so busy that my eyes hurt alot, and i noticed, that i'm not able to see as clearly as i used to when i was younger. :/, I really hope this is temporary...

I am near-sighted and I wear glasses. My eyes are pretty shit.

This line is about as far as I can see completely normally and clearly without glasses. Anywhere further away than that begins to get blurry.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am nearsighted, and my right eye is far worse than my left eye despite being my dominant eye. My glasses are dark brown and plastic, and I think I'll need to get new ones soon. I want to get LASIK surgery in about 10 years.

BTW, does anyone get "light halos" around lightsources?

I get those duplicate light sources, "light halo" thingies, just above the source. It's quite annoying, especially when reading subtitles, as they are white. I wish I knew if there were some sort of thing to correct it with the glasses but I don't even know what it's called (if it's called anything).

I dont wear glasses, but I know I might need them after not blinking for 9 hours cuz of me rewatching season 2 the day season 3 of MLP FiM came out. (november 10, yes i still remember that day <3)

And my eye vision isnt that bad, from a scale of 1 to 10. It'd be around 7 or 8.

EDIT: Dont** fixed a typo

Edited by NullCity

I have to wear glasses.

My left eye is short sighted, and my right eye is almost normal.

I hate the glasses I have at the moment because they're wire frames, and they've got the little nose pads that can be adjusted.

I prefer thick frame glasses that have the nose pads built into the frame. They're a hundred times more comfortable than wire frames.

Do contacts count as glasses, because that is pretty much what I am stuck with :/

I have an eye disease called keratokonus which, instead of my eye being the normal ball shape that it is supposed to be, it's more of an egg shape

My vision is 20/200 for my left eye and 20/80 for my right

The contacts I wear are the rigid ones, which can be a major pain in the ass during allergy season <_<

I've switched over to contacts from glasses about 4 or 5 years ago, and I have to admit I prefer contacts much more. They look much better on me than glasses, and I find them much more comfortable; unless you accidentally put them in backwards, which would cause you the most uncomfortable feeling you will ever experience.

• Brohoof 1

I've been near sighted ever since I was 6. And it's pretty bad too. I can't really see much unless it's like 10 centimeters from my eyes... and if it gets any closer than that it gets blurry again because my eyes can't focus! :P

I wear contacts most of the time. I do have glasses, but I don't like wearing them so much. 

I'm far sighted, which seems rare-er. I also have a barely functioning left eye, so the glasses compensate for it. Means I can't see 3-D movies, and have bad depth perception.

I do have glasses since my are are pretty darn bad (-4.75 each), but I prefer to use contact lenses. My glasses are 0.25 stronger than what I'd need for some reason so if I wear them for too long, I get really bad headaches. And they leave my skin oily, they're uncomfortable and always get dirty. No me gusta.
Also contact lenses come in funky colors and all, which I love love love!  :wub:

Edited by Blindsight

Sadly, no... I think they are really cute and awesome and I would love to wear glasses just so I can look how I act... A NERD! :D I think they are sexy and actually really cool people... Screw the jocks.

• Brohoof 1

I don't wear glasses however whenever I am reading a book or something for a short time my vision will start to get blurry... I don't know why when i read something for a short time my eye will get blurry. Some people have said I may have astigmatism i don't really know though?!  :huh:  :wacko:  

I've worn glasses since I can remember, I hate them so much, but then again, I don't know what I would look like without them. People always say I "suit" glasses, but I completely disagree

Edited by MidnightInferno

I'm supposed to wear glasses because I'm a little bit far sighted. I wore glasses when I was like 11 or something but I stopped. Mainly because I stopped reading (I read a lot from when I was 7-11).

It disturbs me a lot that I actually need glasses because when I read in school I get extremely tired.

I do not wear glasses, however, I do wear a pair of aviator sunglasses whenever it's very bright out.  Aviators are the only pair of sunglasses that look good on me.

lolno. 

My vision is 20/20 perfect, I have passed all of my eye tests with a 20/20 score. 

Hahah take THAT glasses! >:D

*cough* i am kind of jelly because glasses look cool to me *cough*

• Brohoof 1

Well, I know that my right Eye is worse than my left eye. The Eye doctor said I have a Lattice Degeneration, he told me to not worry about it, but i looked it up, from what I read, I may just end up going blind. Sucks knowing that.