Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

Skrinky

Coming from someone who is currently sick, I spend some time sleeping in bed. Drinking tea and taking a Ricola helps me feel better. And if I'm up for it, I'll go on the forums or text my friends to pass the time.

I normally just stay in bed for longer and have soup and 7-Up. Otherwise, I do what I normally do, while remembering not to exert myself or anything.

Depends on whether or not I faked it. If I didn't, I sleep until I wake up and eat and force myself to sleep again.

Contemplate my cruel existence and plot out the demise of the one who transferred said sickness over to me. Y'know, the usual.

*ruins your 666 brohooves*

Edited by Kitty.
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on whether or not I faked it. If I didn't, I sleep until I wake up and eat and force myself to sleep again.

*ruins your 666 brohooves*

*cries to eternity*

Also, I used to fake sick very well. The trick is to groan and keep asleep. After a while they'll give up, go to work, and you have the whole day to think up a reason for your 'sickness'. It also helps to do something around the house at some point, like cleaning the kitchen or lounge-room. Makes them less likely to scold you. :3

*cries to eternity*

Also, I used to fake sick very well. The trick is to groan and keep asleep. After a while they'll give up, go to work, and you have the whole day to think up a reason for your 'sickness'. It also helps to do something around the house at some point, like cleaning the kitchen or lounge-room. Makes them less likely to scold you. :3

Oi faking sickness was like my thing throughout the past 3 years of high school. I mean, I suppose I could write off "not wanting to see or talk to or interact with anyone" as sickness but if I legitimately didn't want to see another person's face I'd just force myself to vomit or sneeze or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

I watch The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.  That's my "sick" movie.  It wasn't something I specifically decided.  Several times when I was sick, I'd look through my movie library and nothing would look good and it would feel like I had seen them all too recently.  Then I'd go, "Oh, League!  Haven't seen that in ages!"  It seemed to happen every time I would get sick, and now I associate that movie with being sick.  Not in a bad way, though.  I love the movie, and it's sort of like a little thing I can look forward to when I get sick, a little pick-me-up.

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 1

Sleeping, Campbells soup, store-brand NyQuil, and a whole lot of tissues. Occasionally some video games if I'm feeling up to it, but I'm usually not.

Lol I was actually sick Monday and tuesday, what I usually do is drink lots of juice and Gatorade while I play videogames all day.. Now that I think about it, that's kinda my life after school...

what I usually do is drink lots of juice and Gatorade

Ew Gatorade.

Anyway, I was under the impression that you're supposed to avoid sugar when you're sick.

Edited by RCTM

Ew Gatorade.

Anyway, I was under the impression that you're supposed to avoid sugar when you're sick.

lol. I've never heard that. Nothing happens when I have sugar while I'm sick. I dunno maybe I'm immune to it? \_[~_~]_/