Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dilema!

StarGazer

Which would you get????????  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Which would you buy?

• The super awesome super expensive international Rarity
    • The Zelda inclusive 3DS that might be mildly interesting
    • save for a rainy day or the end of days when I need to bribe someone to save my soul

Yeah, you guys are right. I have Oracles of Ages and Seasons. It's been a looooong time since GBC :)

The whole "look we got a brand new DS in such a short period of time! Too bad so sad if you got the old one!" thing kind of has me not sure about getting a new one but I'm really tempted :D I'm kind of feeling it after looking at some of the newer games and now since I know I have not experienced this Zelda... hmm.... maybe a cheaper Rarity and a 3DS? But she's soooooo cute!

But now I want an N64 too :lol:. Never had a nintendo.

You should buy an N64, still my favorite console system to date! (PC will always be best though) If you can get Mario Party 2, Smash Bros, the two Zelda games and some of the other great ones (Banjo Kazooie) you would definitely not regret the purchase.

Then if you have leftover money you can buy a cheaper Rarity too! :D

Yeah, you guys are right. I have Oracles of Ages and Seasons. It's been a looooong time since GBC :)

The whole "look we got a brand new DS in such a short period of time! Too bad so sad if you got the old one!" thing kind of has me not sure about getting a new one but I'm really tempted :D I'm kind of feeling it after looking at some of the newer games and now since I know I have not experienced this Zelda... hmm.... maybe a cheaper Rarity and a 3DS? But she's soooooo cute!

The 3DS was brought out like seven years after the DS. And it's much more than another DS. It has a ton more power than the DS and therefore can produce a lot more quality and longer titles.

It was time for the next generation handheld. Nintendo milked the DS to death. The 3DS is something entirely new.

The 3DS was brought out like seven years after the DS. And it's much more than another DS. It has a ton more power than the DS and therefore can produce a lot more quality and longer titles.

It was time for the next generation handheld. Nintendo milked the DS to death. The 3DS is something entirely new.

What I meant was that right after I got my clunky DS, then came DS Lite. And then came DSi. I was really happy with my Gameboy Advance SP but I thought I needed to upgrade. Now of course I wish I had saved the money and waited :P silly me.

then trade it in for bits.

And then I can buy the REAL Rarity!!!! Fabulous!!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm....If I were you, I'd buy the 3DS, as well as a Rarity sticker. Then, you can put the sticker on the 3DS. Best of both worlds! Unless you're like me, and like to keep your handhelds pure.

Zelda, because Zelda.

I like this logic.

You should get a N64, and if your interested in third person shooters get Jet Force Gemini. It will be worth your while.

3D kills your eyes and the games are mostly rehashes.

That's not quite true, it only puts some strain on the muscles behind the eye. So yes it may cause headaches, but the muscles should grow and become stronger. So in the end it will be benificial to your eyes.

And it can't be denied that most of the best games out now are remakes, but that doesn't mean they aren't good.

Rehash is more accurate.

Same game, better graphics, no big deal. I don't even like it.

You just described the entire LoZ series, excluding Adventure of Link and the CD-I games.

Still amazing. I'd buy a 3DS, but...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Get the Rarity... And send it to me.

Now where on earth is the logic behind this? :P

I got a pony sewing pattern today so maybe I'll sew my own Rarity (not from velvet and quality not superb) and buy the 3DS.

I did hear about it being bad for your eyes but I heard that was just from the 3d part and it can be turned off. That's the only reason I even considered it, I'm no 3d fan.

Edited by StarGazer