Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are You Closest To?

The one I'm closest to is Coloratura. She's the only one where I have the confidence to speak about my true feelings (especially my feelings towards her :toldya:). She's also the one that I spend most of my time with during the day (and night).

• Brohoof 3

Family is one but out of all I get along more with my sister. 

(edited)

I have a close friend that I've technically known for 10 years, but never really knew until a few months ago when I came out to her. She's one of the two people I tell everything to and she's actually a lot like me in some ways. We confide in each other about a lot of things.

The other person I really tell all anout myself to is my boyfriend, obviously. I may have only known my boyfriend for a month and a half, but I've developed a close attachment to him. He's been there for me, and he's also one of the few people I seem to be able to have an intelligent discussion with. I also love him, very much. :D

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

The closest people in my life are my family; mom, dad, brother and sister.

My best friend/soul sister from work, and absolutely the one person I rely on for everything.

My cousin, the most complicated and brilliant person I know.

A friend of the family we all refer to as "The Denmother' because she takes care of everyone,

And of course my hubby. 

There are MANY others but far too many to name here. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I am probably closest to my mom and my sister. My brother and I do not speak and my dad can be just too difficult to get across to sometimes.

• 6 months later...

My immediate family would be the closest people to me in my life; no one knows me better than them.

But my friends are also incredibly special to me, each of them for their own reasons. There's always something I can rely on them for, and each give me something unique that no one else can. It's why I always cherish those closest to me. :)

• Brohoof 1

I have my IRL friend, and my mom that I talk to most of the time.

Then I have a lot of friends here on the forum, some which I can talk to without restrictions. I would call that "being close" :catface:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably my mom, idk I love my mom, but I would like friends that can know the ins and outs of me, someone I can talk about the things I talk about here, someone I can rely on to tell things I couldn't tell my mom. 

I think a lot of people fear or are disinterested in actual closeness with another human, they want sexual reassurances from someone they are attracted to and that will tell them the things they want to hear and will tolerate their true behaviors... Bc on the surface everyone is wearing a face, and people like to think they are "close" with their partners when more often than not they are just tolerant of them. 

All kinds of secrets and insecurities being held within, a true true friend you can be vulnerable to, they can hear about your fears, your insecurities, your regrets, your doubts, your unrealistic dreams, this is being truly close and people conceal these things from people they claim to love or be close to .. friendship can be very intimate, whether or not it's physical is a side note...

4 hours ago, Reform Conundrum said:

Probably my mom, idk I love my mom, but I would like friends that can know the ins and outs of me, someone I can talk about the things I talk about here, someone I can rely on to tell things I couldn't tell my mom. 

I think a lot of people fear or are disinterested in actual closeness with another human, they want sexual reassurances from someone they are attracted to and that will tell them the things they want to hear and will tolerate their true behaviors... Bc on the surface everyone is wearing a face, and people like to think they are "close" with their partners when more often than not they are just tolerant of them. 

All kinds of secrets and insecurities being held within, a true true friend you can be vulnerable to, they can hear about your fears, your insecurities, your regrets, your doubts, your unrealistic dreams, this is being truly close and people conceal these things from people they claim to love or be close to .. friendship can be very intimate, whether or not it's physical is a side note...

True to details in every way.  

• Brohoof 1

my bestfriend I have told him more personal things than my own mom and dad and he does the same in return we always help each other whenever we can

even lying to someone to protect me or him unless he or i commited murder (depends for what) i would let him sleep in my house if he was ever homeless 

he is basicly my brother now

Edited by Izzy Moonbow03