Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adlynh

Here's some new drawings! A drawing of Canni, Galacon's mascot, and two ponyfied real horses for friends.

I'm not quite happy of the Canni drawing, though...

Thanks for your comments, I never thought I could have so much attention. I don't think I'm a great artist, if I was it, I would be more popular. So thanks again for this little consideration, and sorry for bad english. ^^;

post-10544-0-91591600-1356054872_thumb.png

post-10544-0-92953500-1356054886_thumb.png

post-10544-0-18603000-1356054899_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

You are better than Motion Spark! I love these drawings! Wow!

Some of the best stuff I've ever seen... so sell this stuff online! You'll make lodsa money!

I'm not going to deny that it's hard to read this...but I guess you are right, I'm going to be better  ;)

Motion Spark? I don't know this artist. But, I don't see myself as a master artist, I'm not that good. ^^; Plenty of brony artists are way better than me, and some of them are really popular and they deserve it!

Maybe I could try commission here! I tried on deviantart but it didn't work at all... I'm not popular at all, so people don't know me. :/

I'm Motion Spark XD ...I commented on your thread earlier

• Brohoof 1

You're drawings would make Rainbow Dash's mouth drop.. cause she would say "That is SO AWESOME!" :wub:

way more then 20% cooler...

You sir have totally blown my mind to another dimension.. and i thought i was good at drawing, but your's makes mine look like shit. :(

But i LOVE you're drawings man! So badass. B)

These are amazing! I love the shading style on many of your works, particularly those of your Ponysona and that of Twilight and Derpy. They have an appealling flat look to them. I love the choice of purple shadows for each. You have a fantastic range of artwork! :)

• 2 weeks later...

So cute! You are talented. I like the three drawings after the one of Rainbow Dash. I like that little pink pony, does she have a name?

Her name is Candy Star, she's Suikuzu's OC. ;)

These are great pictures you could probably sell them for alot of money I would definitely buy them. Seriously though this is really good.  

Ahah, I'm happy you could buy my art, most people like my drawings, but not enough to buy it... So even when I take commissions, I don't have one, because I sell it too expensive for people...

---

My boyfriend's christmas gift I made especially for him. I haven't use acrylic for several years...

pinkie_and_the_derp_mail_by_adlynh-d5qhk

• Brohoof 3

My boyfriend's christmas gift I made especially for him. I haven't use acrylic for several years...

img-1055153-1-pinkie_and_the_derp_mail_b

This is probably the first time Pinkie Pie had her randomness beaten... EVER. This is pretty cool for an acrylic painting. Especially when you haven't used some for some years.

WOW amazing!
You're by far the best artist I've seen on these forums! and I love how your OC looks
Care to explain her cutie mark and did you made these drawings with a tablet or mouse?

Wow those are some amazing drawings! I always find it very tricky to get proportions right as a beginner but these are super happy fun time awesome. I especially love the pixelated pice :) With those one out of place pixel can throw the whole thing off.

WOW amazing!

You're by far the best artist I've seen on these forums! and I love how your OC looks

Care to explain her cutie mark and did you made these drawings with a tablet or mouse?

Yeah of course! As I said, she's one of my favorite human OC's that I ponyfied. The original human characters is a writter but with a kind of killer personnality, so that's why the feather and the blood (or red ink) xD. But that's not exactly her story, that's more complicated, but I don't know any words in english to describe it. ^^;

---

Well here's some of new drawings I made during livestream session.

post-10544-0-64685500-1358103246_thumb.png

post-10544-0-76417200-1358103256_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-38751300-1358103271_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-63543700-1358103295_thumb.png

post-10544-0-12160300-1358103304_thumb.jpg

post-10544-0-00672300-1358103316_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...