• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/10-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle disowns Rarity as her sister when she refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Personally, I'm excited to see more Rarity/SB! Looks like it'll be awesome! Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

I really hope it tells up more about Sweetie Belle. Then only thing we know about her is that she is Rarity's sister and that she is part of the CMC. And you can never have too much Rarity and Sweetie Belle stuff! I really just want to know more about the characters that are not background characters. We hardly know anything about the CMC and the princesses. I really hope the writers elaborate more on all of the character's pasts.

Edited by ryak

So I guess from what I am reading Sweetie Belle wants to do a special competition to be closer with Rarity. But, Rarity doesn't want to because it might be very dirty or something that she will refuse to do. If it's a competition with relatives we might see Applejack and Apple Bloom together in this too.

I'm still more interested in the Halloween episode, but I would love to see more Rarity/Sweety Bell interaction. You know that we have to see Applejack and Applebloom in the competition/event.

Edited by Slendermane

I'm still more interested in the Halloween episode, but I would love to see more Rarity/Sweety Bell interaction. You know that we have to see Applejack and Applebloom in the competition/event.

And Rainbow Dash will want to be in it if she sees Applejack doing it. I can see her agreeing to be Scootaloo's sister but when it's competition time, she'll only pay attention to the competition itself and beating Applejack. Scootaloo won't care, she'll be starstruck the whole time and just be glad RBD is there lol.

Also this episode is a good opportunity to bring in Pinkie's sisters back. If they ever get shown again, I wonder what names they'll be given. I'm attached to the fanon Inky and Blinky.

Edited by XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

And Rainbow Dash will want to be in it if she sees Applejack doing it. I can see her agreeing to be Scootaloo's sister but when it's competition time, she'll only pay attention to the competition itself and beating Applejack. Scootaloo won't care, she'll be starstruck the whole time and just be glad RBD is there lol.

Also this episode is a good opportunity to bring in Pinkie's sisters back. If they ever get shown again, I wonder what names they'll be given. I'm attached to the fanon Inky and Blinky.

This nails what I'd like to see right on the head. Sweetie Bell's my favorite crusader, and I don't think they highlight her enough.

Maybe Twilight very quickly mention how she always wanted a sister.

I'd be happy if that's true. Although we know that Sweetie Bell and Rarity are sisters from season 1, we don't know much more about their relationship than that, so it'd be good to see the relationship between them explored a bit more.

Sure, it may expound on Sweetie Belle's personality, but keep in mind that Scootaloo also has some mystery behind her. Applebloom so far is the most developed of the CMCs, because we know what her story is, mostly.

Maybe this celebration they're in requires singing... We may get to hear a Sweetie/Rarity song! We all know that they're both great singers (well, SB is but we all love Rarity's singing too!) I know this is kind of a random guess, we could get a song in any episode, but this seems like the perfect opportunity for a great song!

I love Aretha Franklin Sweetie Belle! Can't wait!

This nails what I'd like to see right on the head. Sweetie Bell's my favorite crusader, and I don't think they highlight her enough.

Maybe Twilight very quickly mention how she always wanted a sister.

Or you know... She could always dress up Spike as her sister... ZOMGSPOILERALERT

• Brohoof 2

Lookin' forward to a good Rarity episode, and I think it's about time we see a bit more Rarity + Sweetie Belle stuff. I am probably more anticipated for this episode than the other two, but arguably so.

I do hope the other crusaders and their sister/idol will also be making appearances.

• Brohoof 1

This looks like a CMC focused episode.

Sweetie Belle's probably going to be jealous of Apple Bloom because Apple Jack will obviously be competing in the rough and tumble celebration.

Scootaloo was Cherrilee's sister in Gen 3 but I don't that's the case for this gen. Scootaloo will probably be feeling lonely because she doesn't have an older sister at all.

An SB and Rarity episode would be really great! We don't know much about her yet, and I'm always up for more character development. I hope they do an episode about Scootaloo too though, since Applebloom has had a bunch of episodes and Sweetie Belle will have an episode about her (hopefully?).

You guys got the idea of a SB and Rarity duet stuck in my head.. It would be unspeakably awesome if they did one, but I don't want to get my hopes crushed!

...Besides the next episode, season 2 is starting to sound disappointing.

You didn't like the episode last week? Come on, how often do you get to see Twilight pull a Pinkamena and go crazy? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

You didn't like the episode last week? Come on, how often do you get to see Twilight pull a Pinkamena and go crazy? :blink:

I meant like the description for episode 5 and 6 sound disappointing. Episode 4 sounds awesome. And I really liked the first two episodes. But meh, episode 3 was pretty good but there are plenty of season 1 episodes I prefer over it.

Calling it:

There will be a song, and it will involve sweetie bell and rarity alternating singing about why they want or don't want to go, respectively. Near the end of the episode, after all the friendship happens and rarity does it anyway and has fun, they sing again about how awesome it was.