66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Wow. Continuity from Lesson Zero.

Anyway, Granny Smith is amazing. I hope she gets more air time. And did you guys see Ditzy? ; )

Also, Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents appearing, I think we can all agree none of us expected that. That was a pleasant twist.

Anyway, Granny Smith is amazing. I hope she gets more air time. And did you guys see Ditzy? ; )

Yes, granny smith is awesome.

And I saw ditzy/derpy, but not for long, and I couldn't tell if she had derped eyes.

Edited by Evilshy

It's practically confirmed. Scootaloo has absolutely no relatives whatsoever.

Looks like Derpy isn't related to dinky either, aaaw.

I just realized, this is the first episode that Twilight Sparkle doesn't make an appearance in.

Yeah I just now knew after the full episode.

Adorable episode

Sucks there's no songs yet, but maybe they're saving that for a giant long musical episode.

I was honestly surprised when it was Rarity under the mud then I slapped myself for getting duped by a children's show.

Yes, granny smith is awesome.

And I saw ditzy/derpy, but not for long, and I couldn't tell if they had derped eyes.

Oh, I can confirm that Ditzy was derped. I just don't want to spoil here location for anyone.

But yeah, Granny Smith was amazing in this episode. She is temporarily best pony.

For one. Day.

Also, does Rarity now have OCD? And why is Berry Punch so coordinated?

Adorable episode

Sucks there's no songs yet, but maybe they're saving that for a giant long musical episode.

I was honestly surprised when it was Rarity under the mud then I slapped myself for getting duped by a children's show.

Well, her eyes kinda gave it away :/

And also, lol at scootaloo being a loner

That makes two of us.

confound these clever ponies with their mastermind schemes.

Also, Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents appearing, I think we can all agree none of us expected that. That was a pleasant twist.

I was surprised at how down-to-earth her parents are. Even Sweetie Bell's the same. Rarity seems to be the only "high class" pony in her family.

I missed part of near the end because The livestreame Derped . Good episode. They are seriously trolling us with no songs. They are seriously going to have to make up for that. and also, "Celestia's my witness,"...Does that mean she's god?

Adorable episode

Ya, I hope they make a musical episode and I wasn't fooled, Rarity has a different smile than Applejack's.