LyraHeartstrings

66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

It was the eye shape for me. Noticed it right away. The fact that she was covered in mud and didn't speak for the entire race kinda gave it away as well.

The very first time it was premiered, at the race, anyone knew that was Rarity the whole time when she got out the mud pit? Could tell because of the eye color.

I knew(that smile and the eye color) but I still wonder how the heck she held her breath for so long. And it probably wasn't a spell because AJ was in the mud for a while 2.

NOT AS EFFECTIVE AS CAPS LOCK.

hmm, now that I look back on the episode, how didn't I notice rarity's blue eyes when she was covered in mud...It's too damm early to be analysing ponies.

BOLD/ITHALIC TEXT WITH CAPS LOCK IS THE WAY TO DO IT ! :'D

Wait so does Sweetie Belle live with the parents or Rarity?

I believe she lives with rarity. Edited by ProjectRKA

Wait so does Sweetie Belle live with the parents or Rarity?

Seems that she lives with her parents, then stays with Rarity when they go on vacation or stuff.

*Incoming fanfics of Rarity is adopted because parents died... though I did enjoy simply Rarity*

Seems that she lives with her parents, then stays with Rarity when they go on vacation or stuff.

*Incoming fanfics of Rarity is adopted because parents died... though I did enjoy simply Rarity*

Lol xD

I loved the Minnesotan accent of Rarity's parents (being Minnesotan born myself). Also, Applejack, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom just got bumped up by a ridiculous amount on the awesome scale. Props for the ability to burn juice. Also, the heart thing was the biggest D'AAAAWWW moment ever.

• Brohoof 2

I actually can't recall any previous episode with this genuine amount of cute in it. This episode is just completely, straight out adorable. Only thing that would make the icing on the cake would be a duet with Rarity and Sweetie Belle. That would forever immortalize this episode as the peak of diabeetus.

• Brohoof 1