LyraHeartstrings

66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

*Incoming fanfics of Rarity is adopted because parents died...

Actually, that's pretty plausible. Rarity's parents are so unlike her in attitude and appearance. I wouldn't mind an adoption fic :)

It's one of my favorite episodes. It has Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Though Twilight missed an episode, unless the intro counts :P

This ep was pretty awesome indeed. Even though it missed twilight :(

This was also the first time I watched an episode when it comes out :D Stayed up all night and didn't sleep for one minute. I wasn't going to miss the ponies!

The ep is not even on the hub's website yet xD

This was also the first time I watched an episode when it comes out :D Stayed up all night and didn't sleep for one minute. I wasn't going to miss the ponies!

lets see, my schedule.

went to bed.

woke up around 9:00 am

downloaded Precure All Star DX Trilogy

Watch Raw Garo

saw pony

profit.

and now I'm doing a fanfic of Garo and Ponies... cause I am awesome like that.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

That was a really good episode, probably one of my favorites so far. It made me like Applejack a lot more too. But...

We still don't have a song!

I had high hopes that we would have one this episode, because it's Rarity and Sweetie Belle. I was actually hoping for a duet, even. That would have been awesome.

I know... But the hub should be the first to have it up, eh ? xD

Unfortunately they never do. They uploaded the episodes a week after they aired on TV for season 1, I'm not sure when exactly they do this time.

Anyway, I loved the episode! It's definitely my favorite of this season so far. Although at first I wasn't liking it quite so much. Rarity was being really harsh, and the part where she realized she was wrong felt rushed and a little forced. Everything else was great, though. The beginning was hilarious. "I didn't know you could burn juice..." and the "apple sauce" which was supposed to be toast!

The last part of the episode was sweet. I knew that Rarity would show up at the event, but the way they did it I wasn't expecting so that was nice. It was sweet and it totally showed that Rarity was genuine as she would never go through all of that mess otherwise. lol

Unfortunately they never do. They uploaded the episodes a week after they aired on TV for season 1, I'm not sure when exactly they do this time.

Anyway, I loved the episode! It's definitely my favorite of this season so far. Although at first I wasn't liking it quite so much. Rarity was being really harsh, and the part where she realized she was wrong felt rushed and a little forced. Everything else was great, though. The beginning was hilarious. "I didn't know you could burn juice..." and the "apple sauce" which was supposed to be toast!

The last part of the episode was sweet. I knew that Rarity would show up at the event, but the way they did it I wasn't expecting so that was nice. It was sweet and it totally showed that Rarity was genuine as she would never go through all of that mess otherwise. lol

Yeah, about the burned juice... I was like... "How's that even possible ._." but oh well.. It is a cartoon after all xD

"It wasn't a mess, it was organized chaos!" I'm going to start saying that! lol also the only thing that's more impossible than burnt juice is liquid toast (burned liquid toast at that!)

When the race at the end first started I thought it WAS Applejack. I realized just towards three quarters in that it was Rarity. I was thinking throughout the whole race "Where the hell is Rarity? I thought she'd jump in last minute but she didn't...oh wait"

Then it hit me that the one in the mud was Rarity herself. xD

This episode was really great and I gotta say that Season 2 so far has proven to improve on everything Season 1 had going for it. It's gonna be one of those shows that starts out good and only gets better as the series goes on. <3

• Brohoof 2