Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bravest Warriors (Webseries)

letterone

So early this year, Pendleton Ward, the creator of the Cartoon Network series Adventure Time, started working on a new free-to-watch webseries called Bravest Warriors.

Hot dang is it awesome. It's about a team of 4 teenagers called the Bravest Warriors and their various random adventures.

The latest episode is funny. :D

• Brohoof 1

It's pretty awesome. I see it as a mix of Adventure Time and Futurama. And the animation is highly similar to Adventure Time. (Probably because it's from the creators and producers of Adventure Time) I would love to see a few Adventure Time references in the show at some point. :3

Danny is best warrior. :D

Edited by Calirolls

I could actually see the Bravest Warriors as the next big thing on animation. If only some network could pick this up for a full series, not Nickelodeon. Beth? she's got some spunk.

file_23_43.jpg

• 1 month later...

this is easily one of the best webseries ever. Allow me to make a list of references.

MOOP MANAGEMENT CLASSES

CASHEWS IN YOUR MOUTH

ORGANIC... LOCALLY GROWN... BUTTER LETTUCE

TAKE YOUR B-12s

GAS POWERED STICK! NEVER RUNS OUT OF GAS!

Edited by Tacutiemark

• 2 months later...

I have recently fallen in love with this web series, it is amazing for something done just for a Youtube channel. I can tell they put a lot of hard work into it all the way around.

The channel that has it also has some other pretty good shorts, but Bravest Warriors is my Favorite.

Not too mention, they will have season 2 in next fall.

I discovered this series around Episode 5, and I love it.  So many great lines that can be used in everyday conversations...

While playing Eve: Dude, you can't solo that Archon in your Bhaalgorn...even if he doesn't have fighters, it would take hella fortnights to break his tank.

At family reunions in the South: Ugh.  Let's get out of here before we get pregnant.

• Brohoof 1

I've only seen a few episode and need to catch up, but I dig this series! Considering who the creator is, the quality shouldn't be a surprise. I think the butter lettuce fantasy is my favorite part of the series so far.

• 6 months later...

This thread hasn't been updated in a while, so I decided I'd bump it with the latest episode of Bravest Warriors.

There's one certain part near the end that made me realize how freaking good the writers of this show are.