Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you fear dying?

Wolf-Boy

I used to not care about life very much, but I almost died once, and that was the most terrifying experience of my life. I guess most of my fear of death comes because I don't know what comes afterwards for me, and there are a few things I still want to do that I might not get to for quite a while.

• Brohoof 1

Just another adventure to be had as far as I'm concerned. If Lady Fate calls out to me, then I'll happily go at her request. Take a bow and leave for the unknown with a thoughtful sadness for what I leave behind. But for now, Mr Death; sorry to say: "Not today!"

I have a certain fear associated with death. Its not a fear of dying, nor the fear of leaving people behind. I fear what is to come of me afterwards.
Do we get an afterlife?
Is that it?
Are we reincarnated?
Lets not forget the requisites to getting a heaven or hell, add the fact that outcomes of morale based decisions are completely up to an unknown being who doesnt share the same conscience or trials mortal humans do. With all of that, you could be Ned Flanders but still go to hell or have no afterlife at all. In my opinion, i think it all goes black thats it. I cant really describe the lack of brain and nervous system activity or how it would be; but thats what i think death is and whatll happen.

Nah, as long as its dying of old age, but I am worried I might slip up and do something which may cause my death.

As for what happens after? Well I don't really care too much about what happens, but I do wonder sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think fear of death is built inside us all. A defence mechanism of sorts. I'm not saying i fear death any given moment. But if something happens to make it seem imminent. That fear will kick in

On 4/14/2018 at 1:49 PM, Earl Grey Ghost said:

Of course not. Why be afraid of the inevitable? All that lives, dies. And as someone who sees Death as just the beginning of another journey---well... let's just say I'm adventurous!

I look forward to dying!

Can you imagine If dying means the possibility to see and live in Equestria? That would be the shit :mlp_icwudt:

Sometimes? But most of the time, no, because odds are that once you die, you're just dead. That's all. That's pretty much the reason I'm so bothered by doing nothing of great significance in the past 22 years I've been alive. Then again... there is a small chance I could be wrong... but I highly doubt it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...