Wolf-Boy

Do you fear dying?

I don't necessarily fear death, I just fear how things'll be for my family and friends I leave behind, like, them missing me and wishing I was still there. Just the thought of all that and leaving them behind makes me feel really sad, so I try not to think about it. :sealed:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

I used to not care about life very much, but I almost died once, and that was the most terrifying experience of my life. I guess most of my fear of death comes because I don't know what comes afterwards for me, and there are a few things I still want to do that I might not get to for quite a while.

Badges

If I do know about it beforehand, yes.

Else, if it suddenly happens, it does, can't change it. I am not afraid of it happening, but that might change suddenly in that moment.

Recently I thought if I die on a crash or something I wouldn't care, because I can't care or worry when I am dead. I realized this was pretty selfish because there will be always someone left behind when you leave this world.

Badges

I fear other people dying, because I don’t know how I’d cope without them. Myself though, not really. At least I don’t think so anyway.

Badges

Just another adventure to be had as far as I'm concerned. If Lady Fate calls out to me, then I'll happily go at her request. Take a bow and leave for the unknown with a thoughtful sadness for what I leave behind. But for now, Mr Death; sorry to say: "Not today!"

I have a certain fear associated with death. Its not a fear of dying, nor the fear of leaving people behind. I fear what is to come of me afterwards.
Do we get an afterlife?
Is that it?
Are we reincarnated?
Lets not forget the requisites to getting a heaven or hell, add the fact that outcomes of morale based decisions are completely up to an unknown being who doesnt share the same conscience or trials mortal humans do. With all of that, you could be Ned Flanders but still go to hell or have no afterlife at all. In my opinion, i think it all goes black thats it. I cant really describe the lack of brain and nervous system activity or how it would be; but thats what i think death is and whatll happen.

Nah, as long as its dying of old age, but I am worried I might slip up and do something which may cause my death.

As for what happens after? Well I don't really care too much about what happens, but I do wonder sometimes.

I don't fear dying, i just fear what will happens after the death

I do not fear death. 

I do not want to die to early because there is so much to experience. 

Considering my long history of suicidal ideation, I'd say no, I don't really fear it. I fear what happens to everyone else when I pass on.

I’m not afraid of death.....

......death is afraid of me

Death sounds nice right about now.

Badges

Meh, not really.

Living is okay, but kind of overrated.

Besides, I like sleeping. And I get to put a really funny and witty remark on my grave.

Badges

Personally, no, I just don't want to feel much pain lol. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain :(

Mainly because I don't know where I'll be going afterwards.

Badges

I think fear of death is built inside us all. A defence mechanism of sorts. I'm not saying i fear death any given moment. But if something happens to make it seem imminent. That fear will kick in

Badges

Sort of, I am more scared of leaving my loved ones alone.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:49 PM, Earl Grey Ghost said:

Of course not. Why be afraid of the inevitable? All that lives, dies. And as someone who sees Death as just the beginning of another journey---well... let's just say I'm adventurous!

I look forward to dying!

Can you imagine If dying means the possibility to see and live in Equestria? That would be the shit :mlp_icwudt:

Sometimes? But most of the time, no, because odds are that once you die, you're just dead. That's all. That's pretty much the reason I'm so bothered by doing nothing of great significance in the past 22 years I've been alive. Then again... there is a small chance I could be wrong... but I highly doubt it.

I have strong religious beliefs, though I'm still scared of death when it comes down to it. Death means leaving so much behind. I especially don't want to leave behind my family. (and ponies too, technically :P

Badges

My philosophy is reincarnation. So for me it's no real death...just passage. There's pseudoscience to this. One place to another...

Badges

I don't. God won't let me in, and I've already been to hell.