Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever lucid dreamed into Equestria?

SuperUltimateBrony

A lucid dream is a dream in which you know you are dreaming. In a lucid dream, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream or be able to manipulate their imaginary experiences in the dream environment.

Myself, I've tried different techniques but have not got it down. I really want to have a lucid dream into Equestria. It sounds amazing.

• Brohoof 3

No but it sounds like the best day ever! Well best night ever but...you know what I mean.

It must be brilliant, I MUST TRY IT! *googles on how to lucid dream*

• Brohoof 1

I'm so great at lucid dreaming I do it every night. And yes, they all include ponies.

Its not hard, all you need to do is tell yourself to produce visuals (And audio for extra ;) ) of what your are thinking of. However, since sleep is basically putting in a semi concision state, it creates interesting results for some.

I don't dream like ever. So I can't say I have.

That does seem like it would be rather fun though. I wish I had control over that, because ponies is something I actually would want to dream about. :P

I very rarely dream, but when I do they're usually about some random thing that has nothing to do with anything...ever.

I had my first nightmare in like...12 years last night, and it was about Borderlands 2 :blink:  (I know, i'm as confused as you are ._.)

As for lucid dreaming into Equestria?  :huh:

...can't say I ever have no :/ 

In fact i've hardly ever dreamt about ponies, the only time I did was when I dreamt me and the mane 6 where at my grandma's house and Fluttershy was kidnapped, so I went all Dovakihn and then woke up  <_<

I find it really hard to dream about anything I actually want to dream about, every night I lie in bed for about an hour (that's naturally how long it takes me to fall asleep) thinking about ponies or stuff I want to dream about, but I never have one  :(

I'd love to know how people do it, are there like any special things you need to do before you go to sleep? Any magic spells im missing or something? 

Not yet, but pratice makes perfect heh ? :)

Also, I just watched S3ep06, I want to see Princess Luna too :lol:

I don't dream like ever. So I can't say I have.

That does seem like it would be rather fun though. I wish I had control over that, because ponies is something I actually would want to dream about. :P

All you have to do is to work on your oniric memorization by writing your dreams when you wake up for example. Even if your remember barely anything, keep saying to yourself that you want to remember of your dreams. Eventually, you'll remember several dreams every night ;)

Lucid dreaming requires more specific techniques, but you should find those easily on the Internet.

I suppose I have dreamed myself into Equestria quite a few times. They are usually quite tame, no monsters or designated villains to fear. I usually see derpy a lot in my dreams too, perhaps because of my plushie.

Some things are a little off base of course, I don't know the entire town in the back of my head, but what I don't know, my imagination generates for me. It really is awesome being able to walk around Ponyville, but sometimes you would rather have that epic dream instead.

I want to lucid dream so bad.  If I start lucid dreaming, I would love to lucid dream myself in Equestria.  I have never lucid dreamed, nor do I remember any of the dreams I've had. 

As a kid, I would lucid dream almost every night. Then I figured out that the world sucks and now I hardly remember my dreams, let alone take control.

The ones I DO remember, however, are usually really awesome. They either involve architecture or some crazy adventure.

Yes a lot actually. I have stopped training lucid dreaming when I got to the best part in my opinion. Remembering dreams and getting lifelike dreams. This means that I cannot manipulate the dream's universe because I don't know that I am dreaming but everything feels as real as real life and I can remember even details. :D

So if you begin to lucid dream, you won't be able to experience a magical dream anymore? The ones where you don't know you're dreaming, but they are still epic. The ones where it feels like you're in real life but you're not. That's a bummer. I still want to learn how to lucid dream though.

I've had dreams where someone dies, and I alert myself that I'm obviously dreaming because I know they aren't dead. I've also had dreams where I'd dream there would be a pop quiz in my class and I dreamt I took it and the teacher went over the answers. Sure enough, it happened and I aced the quiz.

Not sure if these count as lucid though.

Despite the fact that I have lucid dreamt quite often, I cannot seem to have any measure of control of them.  The closest I've ever gotton is prolonging a dream (It was actually a chase dream, in which I was being chased off a cliff by a bear. :o )

Edited by IrOnPUdDiNg

I've had a very detailed dream set in Equestria. However the point that I was surrounded by ponies was never raised in-dream and the events had nothing to do with it, either.

Well, it wasn't exactly a lucid dream, though I did have control over what happened. It felt so real. I was a pegasus, and I got to see all of Ponyville with Applejack. I felt something brush against me. I woke up with a fever. Totally worth it.

As awesome as it would be to lucid dream myself into Equestria, I don't have enough skills to control the environment. The last lucid dream where I actually tried to control things was about me in high school which sucked so I tried to make the entire place burn to the ground but my teacher came up to me and said "yeah you can't control this dream that well. How's that feel, loser?"

I've been too embarrassed by my own subconscious to try again, although I guess now that zombie apocolypse and future adopted children dreams are getting kind of old I don't see why I couldn't try to turn the place into Equestria.

Many times! Mostly because i enjoy reading fan fiction about the "civil war" in Equestria. People seem to favor Luna and i would remain loyal to Celestia. I like to dream about dog fighting these "Lunar Republic" rebels quelling the uprising in the name of Celestia.

post-7493-0-04695000-1355278541_thumb.png

I had one Lucid dream where I was in a club in equestria, with Vinyl scratch playing music, everypony dancing, drinking cider, eating treats, socializing. It was fun, sadly I controlled this dream a little too late because a few minutes (or half an hour later O.o) I had to wake up and go to my college now class in the morning.

What techniques have you used to help you? I've tried everything. One source said I should set the alarm an hour after I go to bed. After I turn it off I must stay awake a full hour, and then go to sleep again. Somehow, my alarm shuts off by itself. Or it doesn't go off but the button is still moved to ALARM. Don't know how it's possible. :wacko:

I have never lucid dreamed before, but this sounds like tons of fun. I can never tell when I am dreaming. I am trying hard to actually be able to lucd dream now, but it is hard.

Equestria would be best place.

• Brohoof 1

I have never been able to lucid dream,let alone lucid dream about life in Equestria.

Besides,that would require me to even dream about Equestria in the first place.As far as my memory is concerned,I have not been able to dream about that yet.