Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Shankveld

In ten years I'm going to be 29. Hopefully by then I'll be well established in some flying career, either as an airline transport pilot or an aerobatic pilot, it all depends on what endorsements I go for during these next few years during college. I'll also hopefully have my CFI rating so I can teach others to fly.

Wife? Kids? Not even going to bother speculating on that at this point.

Edited by Sky Nomad

In ten years I will be 32, hopefully I will have my own job, owning my own house, and be married and have kids...

If my life continues the way it is now, then I will most likely be a 40 year old virgin,

Which really frightens me

• Brohoof 3

In ten years I'm gonna be 40. *Shudders* I don't even wanna be 30 right now much less think about myself in ten years. Hopefully by that point I will be married and maybe a kid or two. And maybe a decent job and my own place. GOD I'm OLD.

n ten years I will be 32, hopefully I will have my own job, owning my own house, and be married and have kids... If my life continues the way it is now, then I will most likely be a 40 year old virgin, Which really frightens me

Well, if things keep working out the way they are. We could hang out all the time. Because the way my life is headed I will probably be in the same boat as you.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 2

In 10 years, I'll be 32.

I'm still slightly undecided on what I want to do. I want to be a voice actor, but I seem to have a talent for puppeteering. Either way, I hope that I will be in the field, working on the next major franchise to sky rocket in popularity!

Hopefully, I will be out on my own, and enjoying my life. I'll probably still be a virign, I'm too free-spiritied to worry about relationships or many headaches of life. Who knows, maybe I'll live in an RV, and constantly travel to different places.

Or maybe I'll be a pony... (What? Its a possibility!)

Edited by Kapi

27: Industrialist. Still single

Would I like to get married and have kids? Yes, and as soon as the opportunity presents itself, I will take it. I havent had a date ever, because that isn't something that is excedingly important to me. What I really want to do is do well in school, go to a good college, and start an industry, and then take over the world.

Basically, in 10 years, if you need a cheap, eco friendly car, call me.

Hmmmm... I have no idea. I hope that I will be out of this crappy city and state, have a boyfriend and am in or have already gone to university or something like that... hopefully to do pharmacy.. also I would like if in 10 years I had become a doctor of philosophy.. or at least attempted.

But most importantly, I would hope that I am happy and found my "love".

Edited by TheFabulousPony

In 10 years I will be 32......  :wacko:  thats a little bit scary... anyway I hope to have actually finished my todo list by then.. I dont really know since iv got my own place and car and a half decent job Im happy as I am now but who knows what will happen in 10 years but its gona be a laugh finding out.

Very difficult to tell, but I do I know that it won't be too spectacular. Basically, I live a simple life, nothing majorly special. I cannot drive due to extreme anxiety problems and Aspergers Syndrome, so I know that I will not get very far and as much as seeing stupid celebrities and rich people on TV annoys me, I am fine with a simple life, as long my financial situation stays good. Appreciating the small things if my favorite part of life.

• Brohoof 1

23. I want to be in veterinary school, or out of it and working at a veterinary clinic. Hopefully I'll be in some sort of relationship by then. And hopefully I'll own some sort of pet, like a horse, or a dog, or a cat, or a hamster, or something.

2) Trying to start my own Animation company, or form a studio that encourages other independent animators to showcase their projects in the public light for recognition. Maybe form a website that showcases such talent and put them in the spotlight for hits and view counts. Who knows? The skies the limit.

I think we need a lot more of that stuff, there is a lot of raw talent out there that is simply not being recognized I miss the creator driven cartoons of the 90's.

• Brohoof 1

I would be 29

So I would be seeing myself working at a hotel as a chef in one of the restaurants, well hopefully I would pass my training and get the job.

I am hoping to be married by then and living a happy life with who ever I get married too. I might be living in Tokyo or maybe in the same old Texas that I have always been living in. To be honest I really don't know where I will be in 10 years, I can't really tell. All I'm hoping is that my future is really happy and bright. :)

Hmmm, hard to imagine myself as 25, I guess I hope to have gotten good grades at the end of high school, and be in a good job working in IT or something to do with computers or Graphical design.

I honestly have no idea where or what I want to do  ^_^

I think we need a lot more of that stuff, there is a lot of raw talent out there that is simply not being recognized I miss the creator driven cartoons of the 90's.

Yeah, kind of like the "What A Cartoon!" show or when CN did their "Cartoon Cartoon" block they added like 2 new shows every month or so to let viewers get a glimpse at some other cartoons that used many sorts of animation styles. True, most of these didn't really take off, but hey, at least CN gave them a chance, you know?

I'd be 26... :blink:

In 10 years, i hope to really improve my skills in playing the guitar, finish my studies with high points., and have a rocking, stable, rewarding life...

I also really hope to learn to draw well by then :P

My main concern today, would be trying to figure out, who i would want to be in the future...

Edited by Concord

I actually have a little thing in my wallet about my goals in 10 years that I wrote to myself. It mainly consists of easily doable things like complete an art project for once and finishing up college. The one big goal that's also bold and underlined says "change the world"

What I might be:

23. I hope to be a hotel manager or something, have a loving wife, a medium-sized house and maybe even a kid.

What I'll probably be:

Still living w/parents, having some half-assed minimum wage job, alone. Just because I'm in this "gologuzija" of a country. :P

I honestly have absolutely no clue what I'll be doing in ten years... Hopefully I'll have a job as a digital artist (and hopefully I'll have a girlfriend : P ), but that's all I can really think of at the moment.

I will be 24. With that in account, I guess I will still be in university. I want to learn mining engineering, but later on in life I want to be a politician, maybe Canada's minister of natural resources.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...ten years huh? I would be 23.

• By then the pony tulpa I'm currently working on should be long done. Cuddling would never get old.
  • Hopefully I'll have a job, which ten years from now may be very difficult to get. I have been thinking about either becoming part of the police force, the classic fireman job, or just get a simple restaurant job. Although things don't always turn out the way you want them to.
  • I would most likely still be living in my parents house, if they are still alive. :/
  • I would probably wonder from time to time why I'm still alive.
  • I should still be a brony.
  • I'm not sure if I would be married yet.
  • I might actually become some kind of writer, now that I think about it. Maybe as a side-job. Or possible game-mapper.

I will be 24. With that in account, I guess I will still be in university. I want to learn mining engineering, but later on in life I want to be a politician, maybe Canada's minister of natural resources.

BIG dreams mate, go for it, that's just.....nothing I'd expect to hear from someone, but if you set your heart on that, and achieve it, who wouldn't be impressed?