Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Shankveld

I see myself in college, living from my parents home to save money and getting a degree in physics, medicinal practices, and astronomy. I would have a lot of extra money saved up so I can by a house as eary as possible. I have high hopes for my future.

I think we need a lot more of that stuff, there is a lot of raw talent out there that is simply not being recognized I miss the creator driven cartoons of the 90's.

Society is the real problem with that particular issue as they could've easily post their content on video streaming sites or even flash animation sites.People could probably have a successful animation series on those sites and make tons of profit off the merchandise as well.

In ten years I will be Thirty Six. I have predicted three outcomes of my life.

Number one: I will be dead, probably murdered because of things from my past actually managing to come back and doing it successfully.

Number Two: I will have hopefully moved back to Russia

My brother fully recovers from his cancer

I will become a College Professor again

My beard will have grown out more and somehow be bigger than it already is

I will still love ponies and have made a commitment to Flutterhy :P

I will have more tattoos

I will not be married or in any relationships with anyone...that I know for certain

I will have hopefully hugged Motion Spark :D

Number Three: I will go back to Russia and go back to the life I had previously. I can not say much about my past life, but it was not a good thing.

Number Three: I will go back to Russia and go back to the life I had previously. I can not say much about my past life, but it was not a good thing.

You seem to have such an interesting life being born in the soviet union union then moving to US.What made you want to go back to russia?

Edited by khaine21x3

You seem to have such an interesting life being born in the soviet union union then moving to US.What made you want to go back to russia?

In Russia I have a home. I actually own my own house and I could get my dream job again and see my parents.

I wouldn't want to have the life I had previously in Russia. I was a College professor and that was awesome, but I was involved in things that many wouldn't agree with.

Erm... They are not the Soviet Union anymore, its just Russia.

Were they still the Soviet Union, this sentence would be in German, because my parents wouldnt have moved to America.

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea where I'll be, I don't really care at the moment either. All I know is that I'll be 22. I guess I'd like to be a baker and maybe have learnt how to play the guitar :P

Edited by YesIAmTori

I see myself in multiple places, depending on which university I choose and what I do after that. Here's a few ways it could go:

1) I choose to go to the Air Force Academy, graduate from there, become an officer in the USAF, and fly planes for a living. Ten years from now, I'd be finishing my fourth year as a commissioned officer.

2) I choose to go to the Naval Academy, graduate from there, become an officer in the USN, and fly planes as a naval aviator for a living. Ten years from now, I'd be finishing my fourth year as a commissioned officer.

3) I choose to go to Cardiff University, gain dual citizenship in the UK, figure out a major, graduate from there, become a private pilot, and live out my life in the UK, whilst still taking trips back to the US. Hopefully, I'll meet the girl of my dreams in the UK (I love UK girls <3).

4) I choose to go to Cardiff University, gain dual citizenship, figure out a major, graduate from there, figure out a way to serve in some branch of the British military without (or with, only if I have to) renouncing my US citizenship, and see where I go from there

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 2

I'll be 26. 

I hope to meet my friend in Moscow and play as a drummer in his band, but I honestly have no idea what I want to do in my life. I mean career choice, wife, kids and etc.

It's kinda sad actually :\

I guess I'll watch MLP.

Edited by Maybeshewill
  • Brohoof 1

In ten years, I will be 28.

Um...Graduated college, probably answering this same question, and being the proud owner of a farm and many animals.

Or I might be dead.

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

I will be 32 (eek!!)

By 32 I will be married and hopefully me and my boyfriend will have a house.

I will have a busy and satisfying career in a library system and maybe even have my Masters degree

We might actually be in the process of adopting in ten years time

Also hopefully i will have published some more poetry by then

In 10 years I'll be 27. I'm not sure where I'll be by then, possibly married and I might have a kid or 2 by that time. Hopefully I'll be practicing psychology and helping put criminals away considering I plan on going to college for forensic psychology. But nothing is set in stone.

Take your current age,

add 10 to it.

And then write where you think your life will be at.

I'll be the toast of the town - the guy on the go! I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know. I'll be the one to watch, the colt in the flow! I'm the type of pony, everypony - everypony should know!
Becoming as popular as popular can be! Making my mark - making my mark in high society!
I'm the belle of the ball, the star of the show - yeah! I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know!

See how they hang on every word that I speak? My approving glance is what they all seek! I'm the crème de la crème, not just another John Doe! I'm the type of pony - everypony!- should know...
At home, at the opera, on a fancy yacht? Becoming the talk, the talk of all of Canterlot!
I'm the crème de la crème, not just another John Doe - yeah!
I'm the type of pony, everypony - everypony! - should know!
  • Brohoof 4

28, several possible scenarios but they kinda boil down to these two:

- I fail this year, ruin my future and either become homeless and broke or get a crappy job for the rest of my life.

- I pass this year, work my way up in the IT sector, become a designer, technician, modeller or programmer. Perhaps a teacher, being a teacher is cool.

Hopefully I'd have a stable relationship (I don't want to marry), but that will probably not happen. I'd probably live in some other country than where I'm now. Perhaps England or the US.

Oh to dream, to dream. There's several things I can see myself doing.

1. This is the biggest one. I would like to see myself writing music professionally, as in for movies and shows. It's a big dream of mine to become a cinematic composer. It's a lot of fun to imagine, especially when it may actually be possible should I commit myself to that.

2. I can also see myself being an IT administrator, much like the sort of person who runs all the tech stuff at a school, such as the computer network between all the computers, or the website and other complex things like that. I've had fun with what I've learned so far, and as I learn more I imagine it would get even more fun!

There's a lot of things I can see myself doing, but one things for sure is that I don't want to be famous. I've seen enough of what the people who are famous have to go through. No matter how great the attention may be, there's a point where it becomes too much. This is why I'm going to try to keep my distance from fame. :/

You always ask questions that superficially seem casual and easy to answer, but leave me thinking for quite a bit longer than I would have expected. Also... if you would be 29 in ten more years, that means you're currently 19. No offense, but I never noticed until today; all this time I thought you were older than that. Maybe around my age.

I'll be 34. I've already gotten burned out working in IT. I have little passion for this line of work anymore aside from it being hobby. As alternatives, I'd like to do something medical because it gives me an opportunity to improve the quality of some lives (though medical workers can get just as much abuse as IT guys) and the pay is better, or I'd like to do something blue collar or generally physical despite the horrible pay; I like physically strenuous work. Truthfully, I don't know what exactly I want to do with myself, I only have those two paths to explore. And I managed to pay off my college loan this July, three years after graduation. That kind of debt is not something I want to face again, at least not so soon.

To quote Zephram Cochrane, "Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make its own judgements." I don't have any desire to devote my life to a career, working for gains or ends that ultimately amount to nothing for myself or my employer once we're both in the grave. My only goal is to find some kind of work that feels satisfying and provides enough income to survive while doing fun little things from time to time, like conventions and weekend get-togethers.

As much as I would like to become a father and start a family, I don't think I'm cut out for it. Some people just aren't.

Stephen Colbert has a Ph.D in Fine Arts and he runs his own HILARIOUS political talk show. He did something right, that's for show.

Yeah, fo sho'.

Well, I'm nineteen now. However, I don't want to think of where I'll be in ten years. Probably because it will be future me's problem.

Trust me, present you will become future you much faster than you now realize.

2. I can also see myself being an IT administrator, much like the sort of person who runs all the tech stuff at a school, such as the computer network between all the computers, or the website and other complex things like that. I've had fun with what I've learned so far, and as I learn more I imagine it would get even more fun!

Don't work for a school if it can be avoided, whether it's a public school or higher education. That's the worst place to be in IT. You'll get treated worse than anywhere else, everybody's priorities will be wrong, and you'll likely never advance. The pay is also worse than in almost any other company you could work for. Every IT job I've had has been in education, and I've worked at every level and in public and private institutions. Trust me when I say that's not where you want to be. Go anywhere else.

26. And what is going on with my life by then, is up to myself.

Either I can continue with being the stupid, arrogant bastard I am, playing video games and not giving a fuck about anything. Or I could actually strive to succeed in getting my IB-diploma and doing something with my life. I'll think about it over the christmas break.

24. There's two options.

I'm a professional piano teacher and make a nice lot of moniez, and live in an apartment in the city centre.

I have only basic education, I live on welfare money and smoke ganja all day.

Or who knows.

I'll be 35 in 10 years.

I plan on still being alive, healthy, and hopefully have a few more children. I already have my son. He'll be 11 in 10 years (I can't imagine that!). I hope to continue my career as a professional blogger. Blogging has already opened tons of doors for me. 

Edited by Arlette Mori