Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Shankveld

I would be 40 possibly dream careerless, still stuck working for my current job, and single. I mean, ten years will go hella fast before I could even try to make a change in my life. 

9 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Having 100.000 posts here at the forum (rank of Yak again, lol). Being old with gray hair, and being a Community Administrator ( @Jeric watch out! ) :ph3ar:

It makes me happy to know you intend to have the forums for another 10 years. I feel like a fool for not jumping in as soon as the fandom was thriving c:

As for myself, goodness, hopefully I'll have traveled the world with my SO and relaxed in a peaceful lifestyle -- or who knows nonstop adventure! We'll see. 

Vastly improve my art.
Maybe marry someone that I love? 
Travel and see the world!
Wiser. Maybe more poised and elegant. 

I'm just gonna plant this here and come back in about 10 years. Make sure I'm keeping up with my ideals. :yay:

49 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Living hopefully decently. 

I know you will be. I believe in you c: 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Hopefully living somewhere outside of the US or Korea. I wanna see the world dammit. 

hopefully visits my country so we can hang if possible eyyyy:P it's always fun I  the Philippines! (not sponsored by the republic of the Philippines.)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

Unless things change for me and I doubt they will I don't want to be around in 10 years.

thing will always change my friend..... but the thing is.... it's not always good.....:lie:

well it's really up to you to change it's flow from good or bad. stay freshB)

• 1 year later...