Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dream Car?

Rolls Royce

Yes, I know I'm a car freak, but I'd like to know if you have a dream car.  Mine is the 1987 Rolls Royce Corniche convertible.  I fell in love the very first time I saw a picture of one, and one will be mine if I can save up about $55,000.  I also love the Ferrari 458 Italia, but I'll never be able to afford one of those beauties.

post-8252-0-92391500-1355270522.jpg

Isn't the Corniche just beautiful?

• Brohoof 5

I wouldn't mind a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo:

post-3285-0-38034900-1355270975.jpg

But they were over 500,000 USD when new, so maybe not quite yet...

However, in the "more affordable" area, I'd go with the lovely Nissan GT-R:

post-3285-0-18775100-1355271033_thumb.jpg

Starting at 95,000 USD, I love it to death.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 2

Yes, I know I'm a car freak, but I'd like to know if you have a dream car.  Mine is the 1987 Rolls Royce Corniche convertible.  I fell in love the very first time I saw a picture of one, and one will be mine if I can save up about $55,000.  I also love the Ferrari 458 Italia, but I'll never be able to afford one of those beauties.

attachicon.gifused-1987-rolls~royce-corniche-convertible-9707-9442964-4-400 (1).jpg

Isn't the Corniche just beautiful?

I like your style!  Mine is the same only id treat mine like a muscle car ( Id drive like a bad-flank! ) Drive the heck out of her is what I mean lol.

• Brohoof 1

Just a car. A car would be nice.

Or this: woodentoaster_on_a_tvr_by_kingmush360-d4

I would so take that too.

I also like pick-up trucks due to me living in the middle of no-where. One with Big Mac or AJ on it would be epic. :P

• Brohoof 1

Just a car. A car would be nice.

Or this: woodentoaster_on_a_tvr_by_kingmush360-d4

I would so take that too.

I also like pick-up trucks due to me living in the middle of no-where. One with Big Mac or AJ on it would be epic. :P

Is that The Stig behind the wheel of that TVR?  That's what I love about Top Gear, it gives me knowledge of cars they don't sell in the US, along with making me laugh like crazy.

My dream car is a '94 Jeep Wrangler. Man, I would KILL for a car like that-

Oh wait, I do have one. And sure, it's a pile of junk and the brakes screech like a harpy and it is poked all full of holes and the driver's door doesn't close all the way and the heater is broken and water leaks onto your foot and it is really touchy and the mirrors sag and the wipers barely wipe and the seat has some weird stain on it that looks suspiciously like blood and the center console lid is broken completely off of its hinge and the entire car smelled like a dead animal when we got it...

But it is still my baby and chicks LOVE it.

• Brohoof 3

Ouch...I'm a car lover already. There are just too many awesome machines to count!

Here are a few of my personal favorites though:

Koenigsegg CCXR:

koenigsegg-ccxr-05.jpg

The Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce:
Lamborghini-Murcielago-+LP670-4+SuperVel

And for a classic, the ultra rare (and now highly collectible) Plymouth Superbird:
d11-0112ae.jpg

Just look at that rear spoiler!!!

There are many more I could list, but these are just a few that I pulled off of the top of my head. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Oh, and I just remembered. My dad's dad said that, when he kicks the bucket, I inherit the ole' T-bird. So someday I'll have a junky Jeep to take the ladies into the boonies and a black Thunderbird to take the ladies into town. I'll be set.

1956_Thunderbird_Convertible___Black-DLW

It actually looks a lot like this.

Oh man... My dream car would be a 1958 Plymouth Fury. Devilish looks and 1950's American iron. Considering how rare the model is, I doubt I'd ever find one. Also, CHRISTINE.

Christine.jpg

Just look 'er. Looks like she's been forged from the fires of hell.

Edited by MrBeatnikSoul
  • Brohoof 2

only one real car comes to mind, besides the glorious Ferrari F40. i dream big, and this is the only piece of driving machinery that fits the bill. its genesis, the beginning of the supercar era, the moment in history where everything changed. the very essence of performance car, no compromises in the name of comfort or economy, all about the purest of driving experiences. she has a name, and her name is Miura

lamborghini_miura_sv_studio_1_by_laffont

• Brohoof 1

First, I wouldn't mind owning a 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix. It's big. It's old school American muscle. And it looks really good. This is one car I would go on a road trip in.

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Pontiac-Grand_Prix-1962.jpg

Then there's the 1979 Honda Prelude. That's mostly because I own a 2000 model myself and I just want the first model they made just for the heck of it. I mean, who said that owning old school muscle cars was the only cool thing? I would actually like to take an old economy car and restore it and see if I can squeeze 40+ mpg out of one!

http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2008/04/05/14/03/1979_honda_prelude-pic-7517.jpeg

Finally, I want the Honda S500. It's tiny. It only goes 90 mph. It only has 56 HP. At 60 miles an hour, the motor would be running over 5,000 RPM, but that's okay since it didn't run out of room til about 10,000 anyway. It's a deathtrap. But it's uncommon and it looks fun to drive :) Not exactly a chick magnet though. That's what I have the old Pontiac for haha

http://www.discountcabrio.com/images/categories/honda-s500.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't really care specifically actually what my car looks like, I just want it to be green! Like near the color my OC :P.

Seriously I'm obsessed with the color green. No idea why i just am :)

If its green, it'll probably make me happy.

Ooh! One more to add to the list:

The Ford Maverick Grabber. (A sister car to the Mustang series.)

img-991786-1-3e7aeba84ec955489f964559b5a

They're almost a bit ugly if you look at it from the front, but if you cut the springs, add low profile tires, and a front/rear spoiler, you can end up with an epic ride:

img-991786-2-32214051820_large.jpg
^I'd love to fix one up to look just like that. To me, that is the perfect muscle car.

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 2

aston-martin-vanquish-1.jpg

I'd love to have this glorious piece of engineering! The Aston Martin Vanquish. However its a little bit too high for my car budget considering I'm still on my first car.

Alternatively there's the original Aston Martin DB5, just so I could pretend to be James Bond.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly just want something to drive,

Any sort of car would be fine by me at this point however...

Since we are talking Dream Cars here is one that I really would not mind owning

PKyO2.png

I would, of course, have either Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon painted on the side of it for good luck :P

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2

i dont have a pic but mine would is a 2001 bmw 740i, v8 fully loaded, 4 door(gotta have room for fellow bronies), after market black rims, a sleek spoiler, with a custom paint job to match vinyl scratch(cutie mark too) and a vinyl decal of my own creation. top off with a sound system that would make vinyl proud. i actually plan on buying this car and having everything done to it hopefully by next spring :)

• Brohoof 1