Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dream Car?

Rolls Royce

Although I love almost ALL sport cars, it's kinda hard to decide which is the best :P Probably my dream car is the Mclaren F1 :P First saw it when I was 2 and a half years old in Need for Speed 2 which was also the first game I played xD even though the graphics were bad in those times, it was still BEAUTIFUL for me :P 
MFGFv.jpg
As for the modern cars, I'd love to get my hands on one of these :D
The Marussia B2 :D
UyLEx.jpg

But since they're both EXPENSIVE AS HELL and really rare, I could probably afford my dream car from the world of rallying ;)
The Subaru Impreza WRX STi
WQqv2.jpg

Edited by LUkAa
  • Brohoof 2

My dream car is a McLaren F1 midnight blue. That car is amazing in every way.I enjoy the car more cosmetically than anything but it still is a very expensive and rare car.If I were to own one, you can bet I would pay someone to protect it heavily.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

My dream car is a car with a force-field around it so nobody even comes close to it. Also, it's capable of driving itself if I input my destination. Something I don't have to drive and something that never ever crashes or is crashed into would be ideal.

Too many fantasy cars for me to choose just one. My realistic dream car?

4838552714_587756df5b_z.jpg

3141966153_6c9f54f72e.jpg

"Because they're pimpin'. And cheap. Like 'half-used cigarette' cheap."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is my dream car. Ever since I was like 8 years old or so I've wanted a Viper so bad. Plus in every racing game as a kid I had to drive the Viper because I thought it was the coolest. :P

post-13693-0-89127500-1365475222_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My dream car would be the following:

A full sized car, but in pony shape, and it runs just like a pony. It is fueled with the bronies tears from Alicorn Twilight, and with those many tears I would be fueled for life! laugh.png

/)

• Brohoof 1

Ooh. This is a thread I can get into. Awesome.

My current car is a green Mini Cooper S. She's gorgeous, handles well, takes off like a bat out of hell compared to my old cars...

IMG_0930.JPG

Although I will say, my dream car? This bad girl right here. A Lotus Evora.

lotus-evora-2.jpg

Incredibly sexy, incredibly powerful, and with the same handling style as the cars I'm used to, to boot.

• Brohoof 3

Pfft...Style over speed everypony...

Aston Martin DB5....

Also known as a James Bond car ;)

She is a beauty and It's simply a must buy for me :3

• Brohoof 2

This may be odd, and it is not a real dream car, one day, I might be able to buy it, but if I had tons of money, I would still get this one.

And this car is Suzuki Swift Sport.

Sounds like my kind of thread. ;3

I've got a good few that I wish I owned, but one of them stands out from the others, in that I actually OWN it. It's a dream that I'll ever DRIVE it, because it's my stepdad's. The car in question? A 1970 Ford Torino GT 351 Cleveland.

70gtrt.jpg

A dream car that I WISH I owned? A 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. Because I can't forget my racing game childhood.

1999_mitsubishi_eclipse_2_dr_gsx_turbo_a

• Brohoof 1

Hm, my dream car would definetly have to be a Muscle Car from the 60s Nothing like hearing the raw power of a Mustang eengine roar through the street, and plus they are some handsome devils.

%2768_Ford_Mustang_GT_%28Orange_Julep%29

Gorgeous.

• Brohoof 1

Give me Nissan GT-R any day . And if it's modified, even better. It just looks so cool in any way possible. 

nissan-gt-r-1.jpg

Though I think my family has turned towards Toyota, this is the car that I want to have and drive. The only thing I do wish it had is that it would have 5 doors instead of 3.

Edited by Koori
  • Brohoof 2

My dream car is a plane.

Like Curtiss P-40 Kittyhawk...

Curtiss-P-40-Kittyhawk.jpg

But I really, really, really love bi-planes.. like Oshkosh 08.

Biplane_by_syko120.jpg

So my dream car is bi-plane with the design of p-40 kittyhawk in bright colours.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a big fan of German cars so I'd go with this beauty. 

BMW  M5

I'd love to go to the nurburg ring and take this baby for a spin. Sadly though I'm a bit far off from owning a car like this haha smile.png

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

I am more of a practical person so for me it a honda civic si sedan, CRV,honda ridgeline, fit or a toyota tundra, 4runner trail. But , i could have anything  a technical pickup

6522756063_be180f80ee_z_zps0d33c08f.jpg

or a Gurkha_LAPV

182829_10150860759650683_685383168_n_zps

or a deuce and a half AKA the M35 2½ ton cargo truck or a Ferrari F50 GT,Nissan Skyline GT-R34,RUF CTR,RUF R Turbo,Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 or any Shelby GT500.

this brony loves off roading and going fast.

Edited by swordsman
  • Brohoof 1

I though I might as well post a dream car I can probably afford in the near future, since I'm getting a job this summer.  I would say it's a tie between the 1995-1999 Cadillac DeVille, and the 1995-2002 Cadillac Eldorado.  I'm getting a job this summer, and I'm looking at a 1995 Cadillac DeVille Concours, which is the one that came with every option.

post-8252-0-72434200-1366238016_thumb.jpg

DeVille

post-8252-0-02900800-1366150265_thumb.jpg

Eldorado, which I would take over the DeVille if I can find one.

• Brohoof 2

Well I have a few, but it terms of what I could realistically afford and drive every day, this is what I want to get:

online-car-deal.com-+evox_blue.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. biggrin.png

Now if money was no object...

29437480001_large.jpg

Aston Martin DB9 wub.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Bumping this baby. My love for cars has recently been rekindled, and I'd like to share a few.

This post is all looks based, by the way. XD

Currently, I plan on buying my mums car when she's done with it. White Mini Cooper Countryman John Cooper All4 with black stripes. I don't have my license, but it's a wonderful car. Smooth and very classic looking. (I was the one who nudged her into buying it just so I could get it off her after.)

I'm also fond of the 1961 Jaguar E-Type in dark grey, or the 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra but with no colour preference. 

I do also like the 1954 250 Europa Ferrari in bottle green or mustard yellow, but it's not something I'd actively purchase given the opportunity. 

Yeah....I like weird cars. D:

Edited by Morrigan Aensland
  • Brohoof 1