Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dream Car?

Rolls Royce

I'd say that a Delorean would be pretty cool. It's a stylish car and only a few are in existence, so it would combine my love of oddities with things that are impractical yet stylish.

• Brohoof 2

I'd say that a Delorean would be pretty cool. It's a stylish car and only a few are in existence, so it would combine my love of oddities with things that are impractical yet stylish.

About six years ago, you could've had a DeLorean realtively cheap compared to other rare cars of the era. Then, the market crashed, more of them ended up for sale, they got more exposure...and Back To The Future turned a quarter-century old. If I'm not mistaken, they're now one of the more consistently-appreciating-in-value classic cars you can buy. Which means they cost serious $$ today.

Out of my budget, unfortunately. I'll have to settle with seeing the hotel DeLorean got busted in when I'm at the L.A. airport...

About six years ago, you could've had a DeLorean realtively cheap compared to other rare cars of the era. Then, the market crashed, more of them ended up for sale, they got more exposure...and Back To The Future turned a quarter-century old. If I'm not mistaken, they're now one of the more consistently-appreciating-in-value classic cars you can buy. Which means they cost serious $$ today.

Out of my budget, unfortunately. I'll have to settle with seeing the hotel DeLorean got busted in when I'm at the L.A. airport...

Back to the Future is only part of the reason I actually want the car. The way those doors open has to be among some of the coolest things in the world.

(edited)

Alright, I got three...

1. 1958 Lincoln Continental. Big, sexy, and classy.

2. 1967 Dodge Coronet WO23. Big, sexy, and fast.

3. 1958 Ford Edsel. It seems that everyone but me agrees this is an ugly car. I quite like it.

Also, the South African's civilian spec Marauder, but that just screams "I'M COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING!!!"

EDIT: Forgot one! 1956 Hudson Rambler. Even the wagon conversion looks nice.

Edited by Jimmy Carter
  • Brohoof 1

Back to the Future is only part of the reason I actually want the car. The way those doors open has to be among some of the coolest things in the world.

Absolutely.

Down this way, the older folks (and the richer ones) have gullwing Mercedes of the older and newer generation. And they damn near can fly.

• Brohoof 1

80758h_27.jpeg

I'm torn between this (1969 Corvette Stingray 427) and this

toyota-supra-mk-iv-05.jpg

1998 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo, it's hard to ignore the kind of BHP the stock block can handle lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Damn, this is a difficult question but one I want to answer notheless. When I was younger I played a lot of Gran Turismo 4 when I was younger (it's one of my best games ever!) and on that game their was stuff like Lancia Deltas, Mitsubishi Evo VIIIs, even concept cars from Japan.

But my favourite car would Probably be the Buick GNX. It was just so fun to drive and interesting to look at. It's beautiful. :')

BGN00336B_667miles.JPG

Edited by squareyes
  • Brohoof 2

McLaren makes the MP4-12C and it looks like a Ferrari mixed with a lambo. Not only that, but it is the OCD machine. The people who made the car thought perfect just isn't good enough. I hope one day I can afford one. I want to get in to rally cross when I reach the age, though, and the McLaren would be no good for that. Still, I love that car so much

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

67 rs camaro, black. From the first time I saw Phil Collins' son drive up in it on TPB, I fell in love, simply awesome. Jet black with red/silver details. mmmmmmm.67blackRSSS_122803_01.jpg

Edited by TheMadSittler
  • Brohoof 1

Lancia Delta S4

mqdefault.jpg

480 bhp

Goes from standing still to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds, ON GRAVEL

The fastest rally car ever made, it was like a Formula 1 car on gravel.

• Brohoof 3

Porsche 959 is my dream car.  I would also love to have a LS6 Chivelle, a '65 Shelby GT 350, Shelby Daytona Coupe, and/or a McLaren F1.

• Brohoof 1

My dream car? If I had to say what I'd like most to be my means of transportation, I'd say that a street legal tank would probably be really great. If you disable the gun, and it goes fast enough, it's street legal. The only problem with driving a tank would probably be that the weight would damage the asphalt.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a huge fan of the more recent Nissan Skyline range, so they're pretty high up. I've never really thought what else I'd love to have as a car.
I already have a pretty wicked car, anyways.

61543_644029828946498_1262731636_n.jpg

Not my actual car(as I haven't any photos of it. But the same kind of car.

• Brohoof 1

My taste in dream cars is classic 70s sports coupes: I love some of the cars at the time with the bold and butch styling

Hope I can pick more than one have two?

Reliant Scimitar GTE SE6: I love it's bold styling, I love it's name 'Scimitar'. I'm not really keen on SE5s I prefer the SE6 which was more upmarket and had Allegro door handles and other slight alternations to the styling which I prefer, and if I ever got one I'd only get one with the wheels seen in the picture

100-0254_6716_big.jpg

My second choice would be a Ford Capri:

The car built as the British Mustang, the Mustang will always be a more bad ass car than the Capri but I still prefer the Capri, I thought I'd gone off them but I saw one in a car park at Asda, and I was just taken a back by it's looks and how it looked so retro and unique to me: I'm not into the mark 2 but I like the mark 1 and mark 3s

MARK 1

8039812367_77354e8ba9_z.jpg

MARK 3

ford_capri_2_l.jpg

• Brohoof 1

'96 Viper. Blue with white racing stripes. I've wanted one since I first saw it.

60464852_a7191e10aa.jpg

Also, a 2010 Corvette Stingray.

33719538.jpeg

I know I couldn't even afford the car wax for one. But, that's why it's a dream car, right?

• Brohoof 1

It probably seems very obvious but my dream car (that's within reach) would be a Mustang. Getting into the "I'll probably never get this" would be a Porsche 911. I also would love to have some kind of Ferrari and a Bugatti Veyron. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Some more cars:

1977-1989 Aston Martin V8 Vantage

KYH7RV7.jpg?1

Maserati Quattroporte

UsJF1Yb.jpg?1

'70 Challenger

VxamKyp.jpg?1

This thing from Super Fly is pretty cool, too.

BX7zWVf.jpg?1

Edited by Goose
  • Brohoof 2

My idea of a dream car is one with the following features: 

1. I don't have to buy gas for it. 

2. It doesn't require me to have car insurance so no car insurance bills

3. It doesn't require yearly tune ups

4. It doesn't need oil changes

5. It has GPS

6. Satalite Radio

7. Can go fast and yet is safe for neighborhood streets

8. Has a big trunk

9. Batteries that can recharge themselves. 

Hey, since the title was dream car I'm allowed to fantasize am I not? 

(edited)

Hmm, well I currently have a dodge charger srt8 and in rebuilding a 1970 Pontiac firebird, it's about half way done...

But.... If I had one car to drive in the world it would probably be one of the rarest muscle cars in the world...

The Plymouth roadrunner.

PS- it's expensive....

'96 Viper. Blue with white racing stripes. I've wanted one since I first saw it.

img-1429290-1-60464852_a7191e10aa.jpg

Also, a 2010 Corvette Stingray.

img-1429290-2-33719538.jpeg

I know I couldn't even afford the car wax for one. But, that's why it's a dream car, right?

Wow, that looks like a shot for shot of my friends viper, they are surprisingly going for reasonable amounts these days... But they are death traps,

One of the cheapest sports cars u can get is most likely a corvette c6 for around 34k

Ps- the orange one below is my dram car!post-14701-0-36722600-1367654952.jpg

Edited by Bigmethod
  • Brohoof 1

There needs to be a dream bike thread as well :P

I personally love European cars, and have a thing for 80's and 90's supercars. Like the Countach and Testarossa.
I also love classic american cars. 

(edited)

My dream car is a car made by mighty proletariat for proletariat without bourgeois elements like air conditioner, seat belts, or windshield wipers.

Now aside from my Revleft facade I have been considering a variety of Aston Martin models but financially realistic would be any decent car around 10-20 grand.

I have to admit that I'm not a car enthusiast at all.

Edited by Myem