Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have an Irrational Fear?

IronPuddinG

Definitely bugs, just they idea of a ton of bugs crawling on you and you can barely see them, it gives me chills and it tricks my brain into giving me a stimulation in my hair, it's giving my chills just typing this 

• 1 year later...

- I used to have an irrational fear as a kid that a strange man would walk up to my room with a gun and shoot me. I was able to talk myself out of it once I realized that he’d have to get through my parents first who were downstairs since I was upstairs

- Needles bother me so much, I can’t stand watching anyone get a shot. COVID news made me sick to my stomach when they showed all those needle pictures

- On an odd day I can feel paranoid about the general public and think that if they are walking in my direction that they are going to look and be too interested in what I’m doing. The thing is though, most people probably don’t pay any attention to me at all if they’re just passing by I’m sure.

• 2 years later...

I swear I feel like I had this conversation on here with somebody ages ago….

The most irrational one I have is swallowing a razor blade. Saw it in a manga once, somebody bit into some food with a razor in it and choked on it. Then what made it worse is looking it up and seeing people actually have found razor blades in their food irl. Or like that dude who was caught shoving razor blades into pizza dough a few years ago. 

The probability of me getting food with a razor shoved into it is slim but something that still freaks me out.

• Shocked 1

Fear of trusting people and regrets. I grown to not trust people as they tends to disappoint me. I fear regrets for not loving or reaching out enough due to trust issues and not building connection with people. Fearing it may be too late if the people I care has gone away before I could even connect with them. That’s my fear.