Register now to remove this ad.
Crystal Skull

Songs you're working on that are going on Pony.fm

82 posts in this topic

I'm working on an metal EP with elements of thrash metal and melodic death metal.  The first song is already up, but I plan for the EP to be a much bigger work with better production, so this song and the previously released one will have much better mixing and mastering.  Here's a brief WIP on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVLfL-HvUec

Anypony , A fan of Metallica? Well last week their music has lyrics have been ponified  by me so my parody metal band sung by me only well be called UNICORNIA  HERE'S A LIST OF SONGS FOR NOW  1.OBEY YOUR PONY  2. EQUESTRIA MATTERS 3. ENTER NIGHTMARE MOON 4. BANISHED 5. DISCORD MAY ROAM  6. RAINBOW DASH 7. FOR WHOM THE CHANGELING UNFOLDS 8.THROUGH THE PARASPRITES 9. CHAOS IS TRUE 10. PARTY CANNON 11. RAINBOOM  12. DJ PON3  13. FIGHT FRIENDSHIP WITH MAGIC 14. AND... QUEEN CHRYSALIS CONQUERS ALL!  15. DON'T ANGER GILDA <BONUS TRACK> MY FRIEND OF RARITY !  Enjoy everypony when I make time to post the lyrics !

I have one more im going to poist on PonyFM before i release my first album, it will be coming up soon.

Going to import my first of 3 albums onto pony.fm soon (it's currently free on bandcamp).Currently working on the other two albums now.  Second album will be Chaos Squared and focus on villains, discorded ponies, and darker music. Third album will be Bootleg and will feature plunderphonics and sampled medleys, covers, and mash-ups. But those are a ways off. Redid a Trixie a hardcore song with a little more of a jungle feel and added some vocal samplels fro the Magic Duel episode to give it a feeling that Trixie was the mc/toaster. Also doing the 100th remix of Eurobeats Discord but done in a disco style, Disco(rd) if you will so hopefully a bit different. Working on a few others songs and ideas to fit the concept of both albums.

HOLY CRAP! i didnt know you wer on the forums! thanks for posting me on BMD, by the way  /)

1 person brohoofs this

Maybe gonna get a song melody from one of the MLP seasons and do a quick beat on it.

I'm working on a a few songs right now called

"Fighting the Future"

"Savior"

"Darkness Rising"

"Bring Me Back to Life"

"Ordinary"

and I'm working on one with my friend called "More Than You Know".

It will be a while before they are done, though. :/

2 people brohoof this

Working on a remix of "Helping Twilight Win The Crown", and it's going pretty well! The first actual good remix I've made so far. I'll post it within the next few days.

Alternative rock.

I'll be writing some songs about how the public dislikes bronies and my whole feelings on that.

Edited by Dolosus

UNICORNIA 2

ALL FLUTTERSHY LONG

• THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE THAT SHALL NEVER BE !
    • CUTIE MARK NOTHING
    • RARITY'S KNACK
    • SPIKE OF SORROW
    • TWLIGHT SPARKLE OF THE DAY
    • CHAOS IN DESIRE
    • WONDERBOLTS ARE ALRIGHT!
    • OH, POOR DERPY HOOVES
    • RARITY'S FASHION REMAINS

11.SLEEPING AND JOY

<BONUS TRACKS>

TRIXIE'S PONY LYRICS

SOME KIND OF PONY

I MUST CONFESS

Song lyrics coming soon enjoy everypony  yes there be more unicornia ponified

Metallica craze soon later !

Edited by Flipturn

Unicornia 3 coming soon !

Songs are 1. Follow the pony that falied, 2. Of... Ursa And Majors

3. My Fate 4. Trixie Messiah

5. Zecora end of Voodooanity

6.Fanatic 7.St. Equestria

8. Invisible Pony 9. The Pony that never comes

10.The last Trick 11. My Celestia

HIDDEN TRACK "The Mane Six"

I've been working on this for a while now, but I've come to a standstill because I need to re-record some lines, but my microphone has for some reason decided to go from shitty to shittier on me, with excessive static and a constant rhythm of clicks, and I'm completely broke, and so I can't get a new one.

In addition, I've written most of the lyrics for a folk metal song about earth ponies, called "Earth Pony Chant" and I've got a concept planned for Greek-ish power/folk metal song called "Pegasi War Cry." Shit's gonna be sick, yo.

I'm probably gonna need a singer for Pegasi War Cry though, so PM me if you wanna sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxTdg5J_bi0

I've recently decided to put a couple of covers on my EP as well, plus, I'm adding some new songs. I finally have an instrumental done, but I still need to record, and that's gonna be a while because of my kids. :/

The new songs I'm making are:

Save Me

One Day Flew Past

Never Fly Alone

Denial

Sea Of Darkness

Darkest Hour

Some covers I'm planning to put on are:

A Motive To Commit Murder

Someone I've Been Searching For

Lie To Me

Welcome To The Masquerade

i'm currently writing a song for Rainbow Dash. :) I'm an aspiring songwriter and I'd love to write songs for a MLP fan made movie someday :D

2 people brohoof this

UNICORNIA 4 LYRICS COMING SOON !  SONGS ARE ?

Equestrian, Insanasylum ,<Leave Discord Alone> , Everypony, Trapped under magic, Pony Dance, Six pony clover, The pony within, Holier than everypony, Pony Inc., Banished 2, Everypony battled, beating and scarred! Bonus Trax ! - "I MAKE PONYVILLE DISAPPEAR !  more ponified  20% METALLICA MUSIC ENJOY EVERYPONY !

I'm going to do a Katy Perry song sung by Pinkie Pie (because Pinkie sang California Gurls), and 3 P!nk songs sung by Rainbow Dash (because P!nk totally fits RD)

Although most of my previous songs are being delayed, I've actually finished two songs that, sadly, I cannot upload to Pony.fm due to technical issues. They are called "Panophobia" and "We Are Here", and I premiered them live on July 26. I can, however, post them on YouTube and sell them on iTunes, so hopefully that proves I can actually make music. XD

I've actually been considering making a metal song with a MLP theme. Stylistically it would probably lean towards progressive metal, with possibly pony related lyrics. I'm sure I'd be able to coax my band into recording such a song > :D

Edit: @rainbowdashbrony1, you are a king among men. Also a big Metallica fan lml rock on brother

Edited by Mister_SGG
1 person brohoofs this

Yes, thanks Mister SGG there will be more song lyrics to Unicornia 666 you bet your wonderbolt ass 6 SONG called "Luna's Eve" coming soon ?

I generally tend to put stuff on Pony.Fm at random really. though Honestly I have one song that I may try to put on there. 

Im also working on another right now. and may work on one soon after that...