Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Songs you're working on that are going on Pony.fm

Crystal Skull

• 2 months later...

I have one more im going to poist on PonyFM before i release my first album, it will be coming up soon.

Going to import my first of 3 albums onto pony.fm soon (it's currently free on bandcamp).Currently working on the other two albums now.  Second album will be Chaos Squared and focus on villains, discorded ponies, and darker music. Third album will be Bootleg and will feature plunderphonics and sampled medleys, covers, and mash-ups. But those are a ways off. Redid a Trixie a hardcore song with a little more of a jungle feel and added some vocal samplels fro the Magic Duel episode to give it a feeling that Trixie was the mc/toaster. Also doing the 100th remix of Eurobeats Discord but done in a disco style, Disco(rd) if you will so hopefully a bit different. Working on a few others songs and ideas to fit the concept of both albums.

HOLY CRAP! i didnt know you wer on the forums! thanks for posting me on BMD, by the way  /)

• Brohoof 1

I'm working on a a few songs right now called

"Fighting the Future"

"Savior"

"Darkness Rising"

"Bring Me Back to Life"

"Ordinary"

and I'm working on one with my friend called "More Than You Know".

It will be a while before they are done, though. :/

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been working on this for a while now, but I've come to a standstill because I need to re-record some lines, but my microphone has for some reason decided to go from shitty to shittier on me, with excessive static and a constant rhythm of clicks, and I'm completely broke, and so I can't get a new one.

In addition, I've written most of the lyrics for a folk metal song about earth ponies, called "Earth Pony Chant" and I've got a concept planned for Greek-ish power/folk metal song called "Pegasi War Cry." Shit's gonna be sick, yo.

I'm probably gonna need a singer for Pegasi War Cry though, so PM me if you wanna sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxTdg5J_bi0

I've recently decided to put a couple of covers on my EP as well, plus, I'm adding some new songs. I finally have an instrumental done, but I still need to record, and that's gonna be a while because of my kids. :/

The new songs I'm making are:

Save Me

One Day Flew Past

Never Fly Alone

Denial

Sea Of Darkness

Darkest Hour

Some covers I'm planning to put on are:

A Motive To Commit Murder

Someone I've Been Searching For

Lie To Me

Welcome To The Masquerade

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Although most of my previous songs are being delayed, I've actually finished two songs that, sadly, I cannot upload to Pony.fm due to technical issues. They are called "Panophobia" and "We Are Here", and I premiered them live on July 26. I can, however, post them on YouTube and sell them on iTunes, so hopefully that proves I can actually make music. XD

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually been considering making a metal song with a MLP theme. Stylistically it would probably lean towards progressive metal, with possibly pony related lyrics. I'm sure I'd be able to coax my band into recording such a song > :D

Edit: @rainbowdashbrony1, you are a king among men. Also a big Metallica fan lml rock on brother

Edited by Mister_SGG
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a few songs coming out soon. Small preview in here.

Most of the albums will likely be free on bandcamp (maressey just a gdrive download on tripod) but some might be on pony.fm too.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...