Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Songs you're working on that are going on Pony.fm

Crystal Skull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I would love to post my pony song parodies to the site, but I'm having serious uploading issues. The track will start uploading and then it will freeze and won't go any further. I've even cleared all the metadata/song properties and that doesn't seem to have an effect either. I've reached out to Poniverse via e-mail, and I tried reaching out to Logic but apparently that email has been disabled. Is anyone else having uploading issues or is it just me?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, Spiky Dash said:

I would love to post my pony song parodies to the site, but I'm having serious uploading issues. The track will start uploading and then it will freeze and won't go any further. I've even cleared all the metadata/song properties and that doesn't seem to have an effect either. I've reached out to Poniverse via e-mail, and I tried reaching out to Logic but apparently that email has been disabled. Is anyone else having uploading issues or is it just me?

I've actually been having trouble downloading, or even listening to anything on the site for the last couple of weeks. It just started out of the blue one day while I was listening to ponyvillelive.com, found another song I liked, and clicked the pony.fm link for it. Suddenly I'm getting messages like "Failed to load track" and "500 Buckets of oats on the wall".

Same as you, I tried emailing Logic multiple times, but the email is apparently unavailable, and I just recently reached out to the MLP Forums about the issue. Hopefully someone can resolve this soon.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:12 AM, SirStarshine said:

I've actually been having trouble downloading, or even listening to anything on the site for the last couple of weeks. It just started out of the blue one day while I was listening to ponyvillelive.com, found another song I liked, and clicked the pony.fm link for it. Suddenly I'm getting messages like "Failed toload track" and "500 Buckets of oats on the wall".

Same as you, I tried emailing Logic multiple times, but the email is apparently unavailable, and I just recently reached out to the MLP Forums about the issue. Hopefully someone can resolve this soon.

same here, but it started 1 week ago, i can't listen to music and it says to try 30 min later.