Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Songs you're working on that are going on Pony.fm

Crystal Skull

I'm doing a cover of a song that I think could've been produced with higher quality (grounded by DannyBrony). I also have an original that I'm writing so music from me will be coming soon!

• 5 weeks later...

I have had a weird Techno/Ambient/Pop piece on the drawing board for quite a while now. It will probably be about not being able to explain how much I love FiM.

Its had several working titles: the first was 'Everything Put Together', the second was 'I Want To Live In Equestria', the current is 'Clicks' which will probably make more sense once I've completed the lyrics. It isn't a Pony.FM exclusive, its just that it will probably be the first one I upload to that site once it is finished. Anyway, here's where it is right now.

https://soundcloud.com/paspie/i-want-to-live-in-equestria

I'm only posting one song for now. That would be Dinky's Lullaby VIP. None of my other tracks are really worth uploading. But as I continue to make more music, I will be uploading other things as well.

Just started writing a song today on a total whim, got a very classic thrash metal feel. I decided it was probably "too thrashy" for my band, so I'm going to set ponycentric lyrics to it and share it with y'alls once I can get it recorded.

I don't know a whole lot about what kind of fan locations have been effectively added to the MLP world by other bronies, but this song will make reference to a land beyond the realm of Equestria, which I'm thinking of calling Fohlenheim after German Fohlen (foal) + Heim (home). It'll probably take me the next few weeks to get it recorded and mixed / mastered to my liking.

Well I have a Disco track that might be coming out this week. Which is shame as pony.fm doesn't have funk/disco (in which i have dabbled a few times). I don't know if you'd add those primarily for one person but that wouold make them fit at least for a few upcoming tracks. happy.png

I'm currently working on both a "My Name Is" and a "Youth of the Nation" rewriting. Just gotta record and figure out the name for the latter song. Which sounds better:"Youth of Equestria" or "Youth of Celestia"?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great, I came back here ready to upload my songs and now it's only Loss less, Goodbye 100 mp3 files

I'm working on an album, I don't know about publishing it here since it's 0% pony but ok

I really thought I'd put my music on Equestrian Beats, but since you don't need to register or anything to download, and it has better search, I'm on Pony.fm!

My first actual song is a remix of "Equestria Girls" (the parody), and apparently the only one on Pony.fm (based on search).

https://pony.fm/tracks/1088-fim-equestria-girls-jack-grayson-remix

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm working on making a pseudo chiptune album. Two songs are currently up. I'm also going to release the full album, which has some non-pony songs, on bandcamp for purchase. Non-pony songs confirmed are Memories (chiptune version), Looking into the Unknown Lands, and Bach's Prelude and Fugue in C

t1126.png

Edited by akalink