Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Best movie of 2012?

Brook

What is your favorite movie of 2012?  

20 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite movie of 2012?

• Amour
    • Argo
    • The Amazing Spider-Man
    • Marvel's The Avengers
    • Beasts of the Southern Wild
    • Brave
    • Chronicle
    • Disneynature's Chimpanzee
    • The Dark Knight Rises
    • Django Unchained
    • End of Watch
    • Flight
    • Frankenweenie
    • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
    • The Hunger Games
    • The Impossible
    • Les Misérables
    • Life of Pi
    • Lincoln
    • Looper
    • Paranorman
    • Prometheus
    • Rise of the Guardians
    • Silver Linings Playbook
    • Skyfall
    • Snow White and the Huntsman
    • Ted
    • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2
    • Wreck-It Ralph
    • Zero Dark Thirty
    • (other, and do explain in the thread, please.)

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh this was a really hard list to choose from! GAHHHH! But I chose Django because it was sooooo amazingly amazing. I love Quentin Tarantino. And this movie was so raw and beautifully gory. I love your list, though! If I could have chosen more, I would have. :) (I work at a theater and watch movies ahead of time all the time, I'm a bit of a movie fanatic!) lol

Looper was a damn good film. It was chock-full of good old-fashioned action and a very original and smartly raised ethical look on time travel. It's modest about the genius idea underlying it, and it makes wonderful cinema. It's got exactly the right amount of philosophy to make things interesting, and enough action to keep us all on the edge of our chairs - might I add that the action scenes were brilliantly done. I love it.

Both Avengers and Les Mis?

AHHHHHHH

Well. Gonna say Avengers. Just because Les Mis' has the flaw of how it is shot. Avengers doesn't have that flaw.

A merged of all the "Favorite Movies of 2012" topics just took place. Given that there were three topics running concurrently, I feel obliged to remind folks to use the search function.

My vote is for The Avengers, by the way.

Cockneys vs zombies no film made me chuckle quite as much as that one. Yeah it's low budget and you can tell but the acting is great and for me I got to play "spot where I know that actor".

I freaking loved Men in Black 3. Take the things people liked about the first movie, multiply it by two, then add better acting and more drama. This is exactly the movie you get. The thing that really got me into this film was that the mood set, from sad to fun, was good quality for each subject.

Lincoln. It has to be Lincoln. Spielberg directing and Daniel Day-Lewis, one of cinema's greatest ever actors, in the titular role? How could that NOT be a winning combination? Fortunately, it is. This film has a certain wit about it that allows it to be serious and cheeky at the same time, and is going to be the definitive movie for Lincoln's presidency for years to come. Day-Lewis' interpretation of one of America's best leaders will be what I think of when I think of Abraham Lincoln from now on. Eleven out of ten.

Les Mis and the Avengers were good too.

This is the best video of 2012, including the ones Hollywood made. If you don't like this you have no taste in anything good, at all. It has best voice acting. I mean, at least it's better than the new Twilight movie.

Edited by ~Chaotic Aeternae Salvtis~

Nopony else voted for the Hobbit?! O.o

Well, yeah, that has to be the one i enjoyed the most, i saw a-lot of movies in 2012 so i can't recall which ones i saw when and how much i liked them in comparison, i did very much enjoy avengers too ^^

Wreck-it-Ralph has to be the movie that i desperately want to see the most, it's not out here in the UK yet :'(

A merged of all the "Favorite Movies of 2012" topics just took place. Given that there were three topics running concurrently, I feel obliged to remind folks to use the search function.

My vote is for The Avengers, by the way.

Buh-buh-but I did search! And I found none that had a poll in them.

Maybe if there is a next time, I can privately ask the TreadCreator/OriginalPoster to modify their thing to have a poll in it.

Yeah.... lots of those ones are gonna have zero votes, if people here aren't into Oscar bait, but I wanted there to not be a ton of people voting "other".

• 3 years later...