Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the scum of humanity

Lady Rarity Pony

Warning, graphic video

An asian man being attacked by seven other men behind a school. As the violence in this video is genuine, some may find such material distressing. Those who wish to view the video can find it on their own accord.

I can't tell you how angry this video made me. The shit of humanity, I hope they all spend their lives rotting in a cell.

Sorry, I should have checked with a mod or Feld0 to see if I can post this...I don't know whether this is breaking the rules :/

Edited by Swoop

Posting this video on youtube wasent a very smart move.

This will lead to their arrest since some of them can be identyfied.

However. These kinds of videos makes me want to jump in time and be there to support the poor man.

• Brohoof 1

why would someone even record this? It's not cool, nor is it funny, it's disgusting....... Just the other day, I was on a long rant about this "culture" of people, for lack of a better term. I will never understand senseless beatings like this...... :(

There are too many evil people in this world and not enough time or resources to bring them all to justice. Hopefully these ones will get caught since they filmed it but think of how often that happens and it goes completely unnoticed.

FIGHTING SPIRIT COMING BACK TO MEEE!!!!! I use to beat the sh*t out of punks who bully other people. OMG THIS IS DRIVING ME F*CKING CRAZY THAT I CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!! ...... wow, my body just relesed adrenaline ready to fight... OMG I CAN"T WATCH THIS!!!!! I"M GETTING PISSED OFF!!

sorry everypony for my outburst...... this just brings back some memories i try to forget.....

Edited by SXCJ40

I'm glad in my whole life time I've never actually seen any kind of crap like this happen with my own eyes.

This is the type of stuff that makes me become a crime fighting vigilante like Batman. Srsly.

Plans for Orbital Friendship Cannon:

Either:

Place 32 satellites evenly spread around the world.

Obtain control of existing satellites and move them into position.

Fit satellites with mirrors facing towards Earth.

Obtain powerful laser arrays. (around 5GW per laser) These could be rescued from the laser fusion reactors currently being built. (In California I believe)

Use the satellites to reflect and focus the lasers onto target.

If the intensity is great enough, the air should inonise and become a plasma, even more power should super heat it, making it a leathal force comparible to a star.

The only problem I see is the calibration required for aiming and keeping the air being heated in place until it reaches leathal temperatures.

Technical info:

isonisation temperature of air (approx, there are many variables to it): 174,408 Kelvin (around 1/10 of the sun's core) source

Intensity of a laser is defined as: Power/Area^2

So assuming we focus the laser into an circle with a radius of .5m, and we have around 500 lasers (each at 5GW)

We get:

Area of cirlce = pi * .5^2 = pi / 4

5e9 * 500 / (pi / 4)^2 = 4.05e12 Watts per meter squared.

aka. 4 052 847 346 Wm^-2 :blink:

Currently I'm not sure how much the temperature of the air would increase by, but it's obvious all hate would be destroyed.

Apparently this relation is true:

P= k * T^4 where k is a constant for the air in this case.

I can't find the value for k at this moment in time, and anyway it will vary with the condition of the air, I'll try to find more information on this latter.

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 2

The post above Jokuc is not approriate.

So I viewed the video, and while I am disgusted that someone who do something like this, I'm definitely not surprised. Shit like this always happens, but the thing is someone was STUPID enough to record it and put it on the internet. Give them about a month or two, three tops, and I'm willing to bet that the thugs would be caught.

Also not happy about the use of the N word being used repeatedly...

Edited by Mr. Cricket
  • Brohoof 1

Is my grand scheme that bad?

The idea of your grand scheme isn't bad (ingenious in all honesty), but for a serious situation along these lines, I do feel that it is inappropriate/unnecessary. Someone else might think otherwise though.

The idea of your grand scheme isn't bad (ingenious in all honesty), but for a serious situation along these lines, I do feel that it is inappropriate/unnecessary. Someone else might think otherwise though.

Sorry, it was a way to vent anger.